Lacy Looks Good

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Foghawk":2giehg1x said:
I hope he stays focused and gets it going this season, I think he will.

The first 3 seconds of this video is hilarious. :lol:

[youtube]xKrnvJi1YqY[/youtube]

Hope Cable doesn't watch that first three seconds.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Could be good.

Could be worse.

Lotsa competition for who is going to run the ball for us this season.

I'm cool with that.

Rocket

Reaction score
Screw the spelling, it looks like the man got him some BEAST in him.
Rumble, young man, rumble.

Atradees

Reaction score
I think he ran all over us at least once.

Alexander the Great will never be diminished.

The Seahawks have always had great RBs.

Even Ahmen Grean.......(a prayer to hang on to the football)

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Never in my life have I seen someone with as much power as Neddy Tracy. We might see the second coming of Jeromiah "The Shuttle" Buttis.

StoneCold

Reaction score
If Procise, Rawls and Lacy stay healthy and our Oline is just a bit better, we are going to kill next year.

We could see two backs with over 1000 yards rushing and one with a combined 1000+.

Optimus25

Reaction score
Foghawk":32g4w5fk said:

Haha. Also, watching them setup a rb screen just looked so easy and perfectly executed. Ours always look like a Chinese fire drill.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Optimus25":2e8wmvv6 said:
Foghawk":2e8wmvv6 said:

Haha. Also, watching them setup a rb screen just looked so easy and perfectly executed. Ours always look like a Chinese fire drill.

That is because Bevell was performing a Chinese fire drill when he thought up the play.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
JustTheTip":m71e0iq7 said:
Optimus25":m71e0iq7 said:
Foghawk":m71e0iq7 said:

That is because Bevell was performing a Chinese fire drill when he thought up the play.
You mean the guy who is tied with Cable for the best winning percentage as a coach in Seahawks history? The guy who designs top-8 offenses while working with the most-frugal offensive lines in the league? Oh yeah, that guy.

chris98251

Reaction score
^ Boy when I can read a post and know who wrote before I look it's a indication of repetitiveness and he isn't the only one. The grooves in that record are getting deep.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
chris98251":3fn5vz3b said:
^ Boy when I can read a post and know who wrote before I look it's a indication of repetitiveness and he isn't the only one. The grooves in that record are getting deep.
Yes, you have to be consistent in your beliefs. Thank you for noticing.

How many running backs are we going to have at our disposal? Should be an interesting minicamp and training camp. I'm sure Pete will eventually have one stashed on the practice squad and another developing an injury and put on the PUP list or injured reserve. I'm thinking we get back to having a 60/40 ratio of running the ball to passing.

NCHawksfan

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":32k89luf said:
Ruminator":32k89luf said:
onanygivensunday":32k89luf said:
Week 1 should be interesting.

Who gains more yards in week 1... Eddie Lacey against the Packers?... or Adrian Peterson against the Vikings?

Lacy

Lacy

Lacy

Lacy

Lacy

Lacy

Copy and paste one of these 100% genuine correctly spelled non-lacey names, a half-dozen provided above, for future postings about Eddie Lacy.

Hope this is helpful.

I wanna know which one is the original and which ones are the duplicate..or replicated ones???? :twisted:

Layci to the heezy.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Boom

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Ruminator":2e9odqn1 said:
onanygivensunday":2e9odqn1 said:
Week 1 should be interesting.

Who gains more yards in week 1... Eddie Lacey against the Packers?... or Adrian Peterson against the Vikings?

Lacy

Lacy

Lacy

Lacy

Lacy

Lacy

Copy and paste one of these 100% genuine correctly spelled non-lacey names, a half-dozen provided above, for future postings about Eddie Lacy.

Hope this is helpful.
Good man.

toffee

Reaction score
If Lacy stays motivated, by that I meant motivated to play football, he could be quite serviceable. Not great but good. Let's hope that being demoted then cut by Green Bay lights a fire under his butt, and Pete can keep that fire burning for a whole season.

Somehow I don't see but do pray that Lacy can be transformed into something that he hasn't been shown in 'Bama and Green Bay.

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":3w1brhq8 said:
chris98251":3w1brhq8 said:
Yes, you have to be consistent in your beliefs. Thank you for noticing.

How many running backs are we going to have at our disposal? Should be an interesting minicamp and training camp. I'm sure Pete will eventually have one stashed on the practice squad and another developing an injury and put on the PUP list or injured reserve. I'm thinking we get back to having a 60/40 ratio of running the ball to passing.
I'm a big fan of the scientific method, so my beliefs are changeable as verified evidence dictates. Consistency of belief is good provided there is room for a change of opinion when justified.

Having said that I am not a fan of running back by committee. I do think we will have some camp injuries that will unfortunately cause one or more of our promising prospects to miss the season. Seems to happen each year like clockwork.

To be honest I would have a hard time deciding who to start between a healthy Lacy and a healthy Rawls. Rawls has proven to be very effective in our program *when healthy*. Prosise is an amazing weapon the way we used him last year before he, too, got hurt. I can't possibly see him released prior to the season. Coaches like Collins more than I do at this point, but he did flash promise here and there. That's 4 RBs on the squad, of which I feel Collins is the most redundant. Then we have the new guys to see, and I don't really see us carrying more than 5 running backs unless some excel at special teams. Could be that Collins doesn't make it, or that either Rawls or Prosise will not be recovered enough to start the season.

I don't think Pope makes the 53. He didn't last year, and in his one post-game interview (I know, small sample size), he sounded about as bright as a kitchen appliance. Pete Carroll loves elite physical athletes, but they have to be able to think.

RW92

Reaction score
Sometimes when the entire world seems against you, and adversity is only a few steps away towards the refrigerator, man genes take hold and a new beast arises. I hope this happens to Mr. Lacy. I wish him the best. Prove all of them wrong.