Lacy should never start. Carson should.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":abeuzvqv said:
Beastmode 18 carries for 76 yards today. Thought id mention that.

Good thing he is now running behind the Raiders O-Line and not ours. He had some tough runs, and the screen pass was a thing of executional beauty.

SeahawksCanuck

Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":q3vrqk7j said:
Beastmode 18 carries for 76 yards today. Thought id mention that.
Behind one of the better offensive lines in the league.

I watched some of that game and he looked good, but wouldn't have done it in Seattle today.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Everything the offense does is predictable. Any common man could read what were doing, and that there lies the problem.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
As much as I have stuck up for Lacy, he flat out DID look fat and slow. Carson looks like a much better option.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Carson has outplayed Lacy in every game I've seen, preseason included. Until Rawls gets healthy I don't see us cutting ties with Lacy, but if we are at full strength in the running game I could see us parting ways with Lacy. He wasn't very good in GB, and he looks the same.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No doubt. I love me some Rawls, but you can't contribute from the sidelines. Carson is hungry and looks to be the best back on the team right now. And he's actually available.......

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I really don't think rawls is the number one guy here. Imo they have to go with Carson with rawls and procise secondary until they get hurt. Lacy can sit on the sideline and get fatter or move him to the o line. Mike Davis should get a call...

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Carson had one big run and then 5 carries for 9 yards. He hasn't reached the Hall of Fame yet.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3dh9tok5 said:
Carson had one big run and then 5 carries for 9 yards. He hasn't reached the Hall of Fame yet.

That's one big run, five carries and 9 yards more than Lacy had.

So why again is he the starter? Cause he was good two years ago running behind a very good offensive line and HOF QB in GB?

Not his fault here, but there's no way he'll ever be successful with his running style behind this O-line. Rawls, Prosise, Carson.........gimme anybody but Lacy running sideways for -3 yards.

ludakrishna

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":bfw5eowk said:
Carson has outplayed Lacy in every game I've seen, preseason included. Until Rawls gets healthy I don't see us cutting ties with Lacy, but if we are at full strength in the running game I could see us parting ways with Lacy. He wasn't very good in GB, and he looks the same.

Rawls will give us 6 games before he gets hurt again. I'd just keep Lacy but make him inactive during that time. Prosise is fragile as well. Can't take the risk of going solely with Carson

vin.couve12

Reaction score
To those who said some things about Lynch and their OL.....Lynch looked like Lynch is supposed to look. He beasted multiple times. Their blocking was obviously better, but he consistently creates even with people dead in his face at or behind the LOS. The closest thingwe have to that is Carson and therefore we need more Carson.

[youtube]YeiTNtSEhEE[/youtube]

Foghawk

Reaction score
Naz looked like he has as much burst as Lacy does, what great athletic play for a Dlineman!

[youtube]TkYYY696n1w[/youtube]

northseahawk

Reaction score
He was hit as soon as he touched the ball. How the he'll does one do behind this sub high school level oline?? Not on lacy!

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Rat":1q2kv78g said:
He's impossible to judge on today's sample.

So we aren't seeing his lack of quickness out of the back field as a sign?
Carson made a few speedy cuts & runs........ decent showing in his Rookie debut, playing against the same Packers Defense.
The difference is, Lacey needs an O-Line push so's to get up to speed and establish momentum.....Rawls, Davis, Madden, and Carson was able to slash through holes, even when it didn't look like there was hole to breech.
Hopefully, Lacey will get on track from here on out, but we can't disregard what some of the other Backs produced in this game.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
northseahawk":2db2fgdm said:
He was hit as soon as he touched the ball. How the he'll does one do behind this sub high school level oline?? Not on lacy!

I said this above.

I don't blame Lacy, he could probably have success behind a good line. But that ain't here my friend. Carson and Rawls are better backs behind this terrible of a line.

Foghawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3egqnbcd said:
northseahawk":3egqnbcd said:

I said this above.

I don't blame Lacy, he could probably have success behind a good line. But that ain't here my friend. Carson and Rawls are better backs behind this terrible of a line.

I don't blame Lacy either, he is what he is and so is our OL. But the fact is, a guy like McKissic is more likely to make something out nothing than Lacy.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
No ish ot isn't a raytards forumn. Specifically for the purposes of comparison about backs that can deal with immediate defenders in their face and those that can't, regardless of OL.

Also because I don't like lies for the sake of feelings.

Back on topic, Lacy can't create at all so he shouldn't play. At all. Not with this OL. Carson should still start because we all saw how turrible Rawls looked when rusty coming back from injury. Give him 5 carries next week and maybe more the next.