late round prospect: Michigan CB Jeremy Clark

cover-2

Reaction score
We all have late round/undrafted free agent prospects that we love, and my dude is Michigan CB Jeremy Clark. Clark is 6-4 210 lbs, he is bigger than Sherman and it looks like his arm length is 34 inches long. Clark was a safety his first three years at Michigan, then he switched to CB as a senior. He didn't start every game, probably because he was in the process of learning the position. That said, he still had 3 interceptions as a CB. Clark is not a burner or quick twitch CB, but few CB's his size are. I like that he has some experience in press coverage. I also like that when the ball is in the air, he is not afraid to take is eyes off the receiver, to look back to make a play on the ball. I look forward to see how he does at Michigan's Pro Day. I hope we take a flier on him late in the draft.

[youtube]tmqi-eDHxvs[/youtube]
[youtube]kwfsLQp1zN0[/youtube]

In this video Clark talks about his switch from safety to corner in his final year at Michigan.
[youtube]sg6gKtV2RcI[/youtube]

Jeremy clark ncaa football unlv michigan

Jeremy+Clark+Appalachian+v+Michigan+woTloJzFXdHl.jpg

titan3131

Reaction score
I really think that Michigan is going to keep pumping out amazing pro's. Jim harbaugh will go from our hated rival to the seahawk funnell of college talent.

The irony.

Latest posts