Les "Radish" RECOVERING from UPDATED BY RADISH HISSELF.

The Radish

Reaction score
LyndseyG":48ns69vj said:
Aw! Crap!

I'm off the forum for a bit and look at what I missed!

I'm sorry I wasn't around to offer support, Les, I'm glad you came through it ok! :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers:

Thanks Lindsey, much appreciated. Was out yesterday morning for a bit and it wore me out. Hopefully I'll be back to form soon.

Boy did you pick a good time to join an American Football team. lol We're all glad we had you around for the ride.

:les:

The Radish

Reaction score
And again thanks to you all. Here about a quarter of the time I used to. Seems it takes a lot of me just doing stuff around the house here.

Be seeing the surgeon next Thursday and then perhaps can do a bit more. Will let you all know.

:D

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Your stories crack me up Les. A great sense of humor is great medicine and you have that covered brother! :)

The Radish

Reaction score
To all my wonderful friends.

Saw the heart doctor and the surgeon this last week and got the word.

Heart doctor says I'm doing great and no problems with anything seen. Go back to them in 6 months.

Surgeon warned me this was the most dangerous time as I will be feeling better and might do something foolish. Guess what I did? Yep and was sore for the last couple of days. lol

Thank you all again very much for the wonderful toys and I promise a picture of me and all of them as soon as I get some new computer stuff cleared up.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Great news Les! Thanks for keeping us informed.

grizbob

Reaction score
The Radish":1a6b0txe said:
To all my wonderful friends.

Saw the heart doctor and the surgeon this last week and got the word.

Heart doctor says I'm doing great and no problems with anything seen. Go back to them in 6 months.

Surgeon warned me this was the most dangerous time as I will be feeling better and might do something foolish. Guess what I did? Yep and was sore for the last couple of days. lol

Thank you all again very much for the wonderful toys and I promise a picture of me and all of them as soon as I get some new computer stuff cleared up.

That's GREAT Les, but maybe you should lock up those little blue pills for a while ;)

I would say keep it up, but... well...you know :oops: :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers:

The Radish

Reaction score
One thing I can tell you about anesthesia. I got quite a reaction from it. I was 3 days waking up to the real world and for several weeks my body has had dandruff. My chest where the incision was, my legs and arms really shedding. Just now beginning to slow up. Sure have been getting good use out of the wife's body lotion tho.

hhahahaha

One last time, take care of yourself boys, you don't want to do this ever!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Great to hear Les! You'll be back to normal in time, your body will let you know, just don't go running full marathons anytime soon! ;)

Largent80

Reaction score
Anestesia is insane. when I woke up from my shoulder surgery I was singing Hey Jude at the top of my lungs and had about 10 beautiful nurses smiling around my bed. I thought I was in heaven.

The Radish

Reaction score
Ok gang, I'm going to unsticky this later today and will give you updates as they come along.

Thanks again to all of your for you concern & support. Again I haven't figured out my camera and storage with this new computer but as soon as do I will post a picture of all the wonderful things you all have sent or given to me.

Subzero717

Reaction score
The Radish":1m2eqit7 said:
Ok gang, I'm going to unsticky this later today and will give you updates as they come along.

Thanks again to all of your for you concern & support. Again I haven't figured out my camera and storage with this new computer but as soon as do I will post a picture of all the wonderful things you all have sent or given to me.

Radish check your PMs. Top of the page where it says new message.

Les

kidhawk

Reaction score
Thanks for the update Les. I'm very happy to hear that you are doing so well. Keep strong on the rehab and remember not to overdo it.