Les "Radish" RECOVERING from UPDATED BY RADISH HISSELF.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
Great news, Radish. Mariners won their opener!

Still lots n lots of room on the Bandwagon.

Seahawk and Mariner's championships in the same calendar year!

4Teens' gonna rock.

The Radish

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello and thank you again. 2 weeks since surgery yesterday and I'm not still any ball of fire. Thought I might be bouncing around a bit more by now but no.

Our 51st anniversary get together tomorrow and hope to have the energy to visit around some. But if not will find a comfortable chair and talk with folks as they come.

Have a great Saturday.

:les:

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Take it easy, Les. No need to rush anything if affects your help. We're all rooting for you.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
Happy 51st!!! The good news is, you both are still on the right side of the lawn... Here's to you!!! :thirishdrinkers:

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Have a great anniversary! Sometimes healing takes a little time...if you're bitching then you must be healing!

hawk45

Reaction score
Happy 51st Les!

Keep on trucking my friend.

The Delf

Reaction score
It was his Birthday ? Dang... -.- Belated happy birthday Les, just take it slow. :) Year 1 of a new era for you and the Hawks !

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Happy Annyversary Mr and Mrs Radish. I was out of town too.....but Bend is a long ways from there. As they say, dont push too dang hard. I did make it to the coast and kinda enjoyed the little 3 day trip. Good day.

The Radish

Reaction score
The Delf":itvrbvw2 said:
It was his Birthday ? Dang... -.- Belated happy birthday Les, just take it slow. :) Year 1 of a new era for you and the Hawks !

Anniversary Delf, 51st.

IronSaint

Reaction score
Sorry to hear of your troubles, Les, but glad you're doing better now! :th2thumbs:

Happy Anniversary to you & Mrs. Radish as well! :lol:

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Happy Anniversary to you and Darlene. :thirishdrinkers:
Take it easy and enjoy your day with her. It's great to see you posting here again. I haven't been posting much this off season cause the Hawks have been rather quiet so far. I will be posting more frequently come Draft day.

The Radish

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":1986xj7a said:
Take it easy and enjoy your day with her. It's great to see you posting here again. I haven't been posting much this off season cause the Hawks have been rather quiet so far. I will be posting more frequently come Draft day.

Thank you my friend, we also are keeping a bit quiet for now. Had only one driver in the house since mid November. First me and now Darlene. Hoping I'll be able to drive after the 24th. Funny, its not the driving, its the getting in and out of a vehicle. Our Buick is out for me as you have to pull your self up to get out. Since I can only pull 8-10lbs that is out. Then the Suburban you need to be able to pull yourself up to get in.

A funny video would be me getting in the Suburban. Wife has a step with a rope on it so she can get in as its a bit tall for her 5'3". So we put that on the ground by the passenger front seat. I step up on it without using my arms at all, set in the seat, get the step up, fold it, put by my feet. Gravity provides any help needed getting out. Just have your landing planned in advance.

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
The Radish":ln5zabfo said:
Seahwkgal":ln5zabfo said:

Thank you my friend, we also are keeping a bit quiet for now. Had only one driver in the house since mid November. First me and now Darlene. Hoping I'll be able to drive after the 24th. Funny, its not the driving, its the getting in and out of a vehicle. Our Buick is out for me as you have to pull your self up to get out. Since I can only pull 8-10lbs that is out. Then the Suburban you need to be able to pull yourself up to get in.

A funny video would be me getting in the Suburban. Wife has a step with a rope on it so she can get in as its a bit tall for her 5'3". So we put that on the ground by the passenger front seat. I step up on it without using my arms at all, set in the seat, get the step up, fold it, put by my feet. Gravity provides any help needed getting out. Just have your landing planned in advance.

If I could be there I would. I would be proud to be Driving Mr. Radish. The happiest of anniversaries, friend. As you know, Mrs. Guido and myself are only half way there (started late), but appreciate all that is involved in making it through life.

Not a 12th Fan, but can fully understand as a day-one Who Dat. I hope to shake your hand, give you a hug and buy you a beer someday.

The Delf

Reaction score
The Radish":2txu47mk said:
The Delf":2txu47mk said:

Anniversary Delf, 51st.

Well, hope it didn't took your "Fire" off of this one anyway. ;) Congrats on beeing tied together for this long. :)

The Radish

Reaction score
To all you wonderful friends we are finally getting things a bit under control around here and will soon be able to take a picture of all the wonderful things you purchased for me. We are absolutely overwhelmed. Then for our anniversary party morgolun1 and his wife and daughter showed up with a great set of Seahawks coffee cups for us.

Wife and the boy are already fighting over the football if something happens to me. Son says he gets it, wife says "bullshit, I'm keeping it". I told them I wanted to be buried with it. Wife pointed out I am already scheduled to be cremated. hmmm

As soon as I can get out I'm going to take it over to my O'Reilly's store manager who I have mentioned is a die hard 'Boys fan. I mean,,,how else will he ever get to touch a SuperB owl winning autographed ball?

:th2thumbs:

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Hi Les,
It is wonderful to hear that you are slowly recovering from heart surgery. Sure hope that your legs can recover their strength......It's tough in your "senior years" to bounce back. Big Pumpkin growing season has started, so you know where I am this time of year.....and as usual, I'm "worn to a frazzle" putting in long hours preparing the soil. Stay well and bless us with your presence once again on the Main Board. We appreciate your input.

The Radish

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":2fupbhsh said:
Hi Les,
It is wonderful to hear that you are slowly recovering from heart surgery. Sure hope that your legs can recover their strength......It's tough in your "senior years" to bounce back. Big Pumpkin growing season has started, so you know where I am this time of year.....and as usual, I'm "worn to a frazzle" putting in long hours preparing the soil. Stay well and bless us with your presence once again on the Main Board. We appreciate your input.

Hey Stan you need to show some pictures later of your prizes.

Most of you don't know but Stan grows those huge pumpkins we see at fairs. Sometimes getting to a thousand lbs or more.

Hey Stan, it must suck having to take time away from Big Pumpkins to work a bit during the week. lol

LyndseyG

Reaction score
Aw! Crap!

I'm off the forum for a bit and look at what I missed!

I'm sorry I wasn't around to offer support, Les, I'm glad you came through it ok! :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers: