Let's win it for...(.Net edition)

Scottemojo

Reaction score
My dad.

He hooked me on Hawks back in 83, and is riding just as high as anyone watching them right now. I damn near lost him two years back, so this means something extra.

Oh, and Pe too.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I posted this in it's own thread right after the game, but I think we win this one and I am personally dedicating it to all those like Tom (Cheinhill) who were there from the start and never got to see us win the big game.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
All the fans, especially the ones that have been waiting 38 seasons for that elusive championship (SeahawkSailor, Radish, DrDiags, me, my best bud Ken, my mom & dad, etc.).
Also think it would be extra special for Paul Allen, SharkHawk (get well Jon!) and NYCoug.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
For the city, for everyone who there heart ripped out of their chest during SB XL* and was then ignored and denigrated by the media for being "whiners"

gargantual

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3ux6j73y said:
My dad.

He hooked me on Hawks back in 83, and is riding just as high as anyone watching them right now. I damn near lost him two years back, so this means something extra.

Oh, and Pe too.

This is about where I'm at. My Dad's getting pretty old (almost 70) and before Pete Carroll I was despairing that getting back to the SB was such a rare, fragile thing that he might not see it in his lifetime. The Carroll era Seahawks aren't the fragile, perfect precision machine that Holmgren needed to get to the big game. It's changed my opinion of what is necessary and sustained success seems like not only possible but actually our REALITY now. We'll just keep banging it out and we'll see Russell with multiple rings before he retires and waits for his Hall of Fame nomination.

Oh, and there's a void around here that Pehawk has left. Wish he'd come back.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
For every long-suffering diehard Seahawks fan. You deserve it the most.

tdigitee

Reaction score
All the great .NET people yall have mentioned, all the 12s (whether they've been fans for 30+ years or just getting on this rollercoaster), players new and old (including guys like Zorn and Largent who were here from the beginning, and great players such as Tez and Easley who never got to the SB), and finally for all the children in need whose lives have been touched by the Seahawks: the kids at Children's Hospital who Russell visits every week, the kids who get school supplies through Sherman's Blanket Coverage, Kevin Lee the boy who ran for the TD in practice, Brayden the boy who Russell went BACK onto the field with after the MNF Saints game, the girl who made Russell the wallet, the little girl with hearing aids who wrote to Coleman saying he is her inspiration...they deserve that thrill, that excitement, to brighten their lives.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Aros":1pxj7tjx said:
For every long-suffering diehard Seahawks fan. You deserve it the most.

Here here.

Seahawks fan since '89 here (really since '84, but my first memories were when I was 5). This has been a long time coming.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
EDIT::::

I forgot to add that I take after my grandpa most as far as a role model goes in my life, he did things the right way and he is who I admire the most, he is getting older now and he's an avid Seattle sports fan (living in Tacoma) I would love us to win a championship, more sooner than later.

It would be very special.

---

Because I have lots of time on my hands I created a list of people I have come into contact with on this site, who have made my stay here more enjoyable.

Throwdown
JG
Brett
Fan80
FortWorthSeahawk
Maxman (undercover)
Sac
hawksfansinceday1
Laloosh
Hasselbeck
JSeahawks
chris98251
HoustonHawk
Aros (Bossman)
twisted_steel2
Blitzer (Negative nancy)
Sarlacc
Kitsap
Hawkstorian
Sutz
Hawkboi
BlueThunder
SeaTown81
kidhawk
SoulfishHawk
VaporHawk
BlueTalon
hawk45
VHawk (Hometown)
Happy
SharkHawk (Hope to see you soon!)
SeahawkSailor
HawkFan72
Zebulon Dak
Can
NJSeaHawk
Scotte
Kearly
TechWorlds (where the hell you been?)
drdiags
Absolut
ENGLISH
FlyingGreg
VolsungHawk
ivotuk
bellingerga
glove
SeatownJ
BigPumpkin (yellow)
HawkWoW
RockHawk
loafoftatupu
Karavarus
falcongoggles
TdotSeahawk
dunce
RichNhansom
OrFan
Smelly
DavidSeven
Sturm
m0ng0
Axx
pmedic
Roland
Seahawkgal
KCSeahawk
Scientist
Missing_Clink
AF_Hawk
Hawknballs
SGT.large
Evil_she
GoldenIsThy
CurryStops (nothing)
SouthSoundHawk
HawkGA
IBleedBlueAndGreen
Marvin <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I JUST CHECKED WEBZONE WTF!
HansGrub
Pstark
NYcoug
nsport
maelstrom787
Seeker
mrblitz
plyka
Tical21
Swedishhawk
Rocket
seabowl
Hawkscanner
CaptainSkybeard
tomsawyer
Bipolar
TheRealDTM
EastCoastHawksfan
Larry0293
Crizilla

I would like to mention if your name is not on the list I simply may have missed it. To all the 12's out there!

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":239kldfe said:
THERE'S A 49ERS FAN ON NF'S LIST!!!

GET HIM! :lol:

Haha, is there really? That would happen :lol:

Perhaps it's just a reminder to that person that the SEAHAWKS are going to the super bowl!

Shock2k

Reaction score
For all those die hard fans that shed this mortal coil before being able to enjoy this moment. I'm going to be cheering twice as hard for you!

(Between you, me and a fence post I put out a prayer in July that I would live to see us win a Superbowl) (This Season)

IcedHawk

Reaction score
My mother.
She passed away the same day as our first preseason game. She told me one of the last things on her bucket list was to go to a game at the Clink.

My father, sister, and I went to both of our playoff games in her memory.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Jman316, who will be at the game. He's a lifelong fan, longtime season ticket holder, and he needs to come back to the PNW feeling like a champion!

kinesmajor

Reaction score
Aros for creating .net…my source for all things seahawks since 2005

.net and all it's members

but most importantly for every 12. Young and old, new fans and life longs ones…lets wins it for the 12s!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Especially Les' post. You got one old friend.