Let's win it for...(.Net edition)

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":2kglsdey said:
Nice thread-dredging there Zeb.

Interestingly enough, I was searching for bellingerga to see if I could find the last time he posted and this was the only thing that came up.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
The Radish":2doq5it7 said:
I mentioned LymonHawk and Big Pumpkin and entirely forgot Cheinhill. Here's to you Tom.

Did somebody change Les' avatar to Obi-wan, or did he do that himself? Either way, it's quite fitting.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
JesterHawk":3cafrglb said:
Did somebody change Les' avatar to Obi-wan, or did he do that himself? Either way, it's quite fitting.

I was wondering and thought the same thing.

Hawks46

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":17s0555x said:
THERE'S A 49ERS FAN ON NF'S LIST!!!

GET HIM! :lol:

You kidding me ? That's all kinds of awesome.

"The Seahawks need to win this game for all those 49er fans out there". Classic.

I'd say for a birthday present for me. Never mind that the Hawks gave me a great bday present last Sunday when they stomped the Niners, I can use another Birthday. I'll take one for the team for that.

A

Anonymous

Aros":3q7eifiz said:
JesterHawk":3q7eifiz said:

I was wondering and thought the same thing.

A while back the mods all agreed to coordinate to Star Wars-related avatars in honor of the release of "The Force Awakens". We had gone so far as to discuss who would be who. I changed Les' avatar to Obi Wan as part of that discussion behind the scenes. It's cool that gesture is well-received.

Barthawk

Reaction score
My dad. Season Ticket holder since 1980. He passed away suddenly on 21Aug.

Thankfully we watched the greatest game ever together, but one more on the year of his passing would sure be nice. He was 62.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Barthawk":i28ff3h2 said:
My dad. Season Ticket holder since 1980. He passed away suddenly on 21Aug.

Thankfully we watched the greatest game ever together, but one more on the year of his passing would sure be nice. He was 62.
Good nomination. I'm glad you and your father were able to enjoy the glorious game that was XLVIII together.
I'm sorry about his passing though.

I know one of my greatest moments was watching XLVIII with my father, brother, nephew, sis-in law, and various friends.
A few years later my dad had a stroke and you realize that anyone can go at anytime. Luckily he survived it and outside
of a few minor things he's back to normal.

I think XLVIII brought a lot of great family moments.