Merry Christmas .NET

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Visiting or living, what part? Merry Christmas the all the 12's
Visiting for the first time. We are doing the La Fortuna touristy shit for a few days, then headed over to Mal Pais and Samara. Leaving on the 5th.

Are you living in CR now?

CostaRicaHawk

Reaction score
Visiting for the first time. We are doing the La Fortuna touristy shit for a few days, then headed over to Mal Pais and Samara. Leaving on the 5th.

Are you living in CR now?
Yes we are.

Central valley area, about an hour away from the coast. Enjoy your stay, it is a beautiful country. The pic is from our front porch.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
We're not allowed to say Merry Xmas in Canada..so happy holidays!
Well then here's a law-breaking "Merry Christmas" from Canada!

Hey - I think there was just a knock on my door - let's go see who it is! ;)

Just like Moe in Sask said about natural gas electricity generation: "come lock me up" ;)

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Well then here's a law-breaking "Merry Christmas" from Canada!

Hey - I think there was just a knock on my door - let's go see who it is! ;)

Just like Moe in Sask said about natural gas electricity generation: "come lock me up" ;)
Be careful Trudeau monitors .net....

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Most all this politically correct nonsense, is in fact nonsense. I suppose it’s possible to offend someone when you are simply wishing them happiness, but that offended soul certainly must have very thin skin.

Traditions of peace and happiness should never be politically incorrect.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Most all this politically correct nonsense, is in fact nonsense. I suppose it’s possible to offend someone when you are simply wishing them happiness, but that offended soul certainly must have very thin skin.

Traditions of peace and happiness should never be politically incorrect.

Honestly? The folks who think they can't say merry xmas are too easily offended when in fact, it's fine to say merry xmas. They just don't want to say anything else because, they get offended if they have to. It's like people who sign "thank you" in ASL to me. It would be weird, if they got offended because they think it's politically incorrect to say thank you using their voice when in fact, that's fine too because you know, most people can lip read "thank you", like I can.

So, merry xmas or happy holidays. Whatever works. I don't care which one I use. Whatever makes people happy, is fine by me.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Thank Nate!!! Thumbs up!!!

Pretty soon we will be politically incorrect in wishing grumpy folks to be happy.

FML with this stuff.