Merry Christmas .NET

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Back at you AROS, I truly hope you and your have the most Merriest Christmas and a very happy holiday season.

Thanks again for creating this site which gives us so much happiness and angst. We are all fans here and undoubtedly different some positive and then negative. We are in the end fans.

I too am happy for my personal blessings and the joy my family gives me while accepting my almost insane fandom of my team.

Today was yet again proof this team has character and with it’s limitations is prepared to fight to the end each game.

Sharing your thoughts I wish the whole .net family a very Merry Christmas!

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Cheers and a very Merry Christmas to my fellow dot net members!

Lol, too be honest, dot net feels similar to a fraternity,—somewhat exclusive and you have some sort of bond with posters whom you’ve never met ever before in person, but, you know they are cool as hell and you would like to drink some beers with them!

It’s been a great 2023 for dot net discussions. We don’t all always get along like Aros said but it never bothered me that not all posters absolutely agree with everything when it comes to the Seahawks.

And I enjoy the viewpoints and different aspects between posters. It was a good year for my experiences at dot net and I hope everyone here has some positive times on dot net and of course outside of dot net in their own personal lives.

Cheers to the dot net fraternity!

Happy holidays to all!!

GemCity

Reaction score
Back at you AROS, I truly hope you and your have the most Merriest Christmas and a very happy holiday season.

Thanks again for creating this site which gives us so much happiness and angst. We are all fans here and undoubtedly different some positive and then negative. We are in the end fans.

I too am happy for my personal blessings and the joy my family gives me while accepting my almost insane fandom of my team.

Today was yet again proof this team has character and with it’s limitations is prepared to fight to the end each game.

Sharing your thoughts I wish the whole .net family a very Merry Christmas!
No doubt! Thanks Aros!!!!

Best site there is for Hawks football.

Appreciate you!! Merry Xmas!

WarHawks

Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone! This place is a nice diversion and I love the spirited banter. I hope Santa treats you kindly, and I hope you all get to enjoy a great day with family, friends, and loved ones.
Merry Christmas GIF