Levi Stadium predicted to be as loud as Seattle's

SF49r

Reaction score
86Hawk":14nsy14d said:
-The Glove-":14nsy14d said:
I thought this was unfair and Seattle is classless for being too loud. At the end of the day, this shows what it really was...JEALOUSY!
Yes. The night before a huge playoff game against the packers they are on a seahawks board trying to convince us why their stadium and fans are better than ours.... :angry017: whiners
Posting an article about some prediction is trying to convince you guys were better?

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
SoHo9erFan":2dll4ap6 said:
theENGLISHseahawk":2dll4ap6 said:
One day people will accept it's not some gimmicky stadium that makes Seattle so noisy.

I'm not a fan of any college team, but whenever I see Husky Stadium it's exactly the same. The damn camera shakes from all the noise.

It's just something about the fans in this part of the world. Maybe it's because they're starved of success? Whatever.

But there's no way they'd ever need a bloody cheat sheet on when to cheer at a big game.
Um, I was at Candlestick for the Green Bay playoff game when Kap broke out. Every fan in that stadium stood the whole game and cheered as loud as they could every down when Packer's were on O. You can't say Seattle fans want it more. That's complete BS

Congrats on reacting to that one game.

Noise isn't celebrating when things go right. It's helping your team when the defense is on the field every damn week.

No wonder you don't get it.

Maybe we can write up a cheat sheet for you on when to make noise etc?

86Hawk

Reaction score
SF49r":gmqrkltc said:
86Hawk":gmqrkltc said:
-The Glove-":gmqrkltc said:
I thought this was unfair and Seattle is classless for being too loud. At the end of the day, this shows what it really was...JEALOUSY!
Yes. The night before a huge playoff game against the packers they are on a seahawks board trying to convince us why their stadium and fans are better than ours.... :angry017: whiners
Posting an article about some prediction is trying to convince you guys were better?
Posting an article about some prediction is trying to convince you guys were better. Fixed

Chapman

Reaction score
Who gives two shits about anything 49er related?
I hope these morons are stuck staring at Wilsons ass in all of the Levi ads posted at the stadium.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
86Hawk":3ajh7szz said:
-The Glove-":3ajh7szz said:

None of them did this, not one. The first Niner comment on this thread was saying none of this promised loudness is guaranteed and we'll have to wait and see. If anything, its Hawk fans making dumb comments on this thread (tenuously linking this topic to stabbings, why?). I realise they're "the enemy" and all that but jeez if we're gonna rag on em for crap they didn't say while ignoring the more reasonable comments what's the point. Why don't we at least wait till we play em in the play offs before attacking them over random crap. :229031_chillpill:

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
86Hawk":32xou53g said:
SF49r":32xou53g said:
86Hawk":32xou53g said:
-The Glove-":32xou53g said:
Posting an article about some prediction is trying to convince you guys were better. Fixed

Not fixed. Please try again.

Marvin49

Reaction score
I don't buy it at all. It will certainly be louder than Candlestick, but I doubt it will be like Arrowhead or the Clink.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Does this mean the Webzone banshees will now be trolling themselves about bogus stadium noise? Something tells me they'll be changing their tune...

Marvin49

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":2uankw3i said:
Does this mean the Webzone banshees will now be trolling themselves about bogus stadium noise? Something tells me they'll be changing their tune...

I've never really bought into any of that. Even if Seattle did pipe in noise...so? Niners still have to deal with it.

SF49r

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":1jzi52ip said:
BUT BUT WE WANT TO DEAFEN QUARTERBACKS TOO

:th2thumbs:

86Hawk

Reaction score
Wow, givin me the biz for engaging with a niner fan. Meant no disrespect to anyone. Just some back and forth all in fun razzing going on between two fan bases and people get their panties in a bunch. Know a joke when you see one. :34853_doh:

47degreesn

Reaction score
To bad their team doesn't know when to make noise and when to be quiet...

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I suspect the culture of quiet in SF will take a little time to change. Ushers who insist people sit, the loss of some of the rowdy to inflated ticket prices at the new field, and a slightly gentrified fan base will need some damn fine acoustic engineering to overcome.

LusciousJames

Reaction score
SoHo9erFan":2jzyz17w said:
http://www.mercurynews.com/sports/c...vis-stadium-provide-better-viewing-experience

The vast majority of luxury boxes are located in an eight-level tower -- essentially, a 12-story building -- on the west side of the field. That means two things: One, there are no upper decks on the west side, just the lower bowl and the tower. And two, the east side upper decks can be closer to the ground -- because it does not sit atop multiple levels of luxury boxes.

That's the same general design as Philips Arena in Atlanta; all the luxury boxes/suites are stacked on one side. Did not really make things louder there; you wind up sacrificing any noise coming from that side (people in suites don't yell). One of the reasons CenturyLink works is because the footprint is smaller, and the stadium is more vertical than most others; the upper level, which rings the entire stadium, is closer to the field than most. The roof does reflect the noise, but proximity is more important.

I also have to think the fan base will be more, shall we say, white-collar than at Candlestick. The location (Santa Clara) and PSL price ($2K minimum for even the cheapest seats) may tend to keep some of the blue-collar fans from Candlestick away. White-collar people yell a lot less than blue-collar people. (Take it from a white-collar person.)

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
SoHo9erFan":17owoqp4 said:
theENGLISHseahawk":17owoqp4 said:
One day people will accept it's not some gimmicky stadium that makes Seattle so noisy.

I'm not a fan of any college team, but whenever I see Husky Stadium it's exactly the same. The damn camera shakes from all the noise.

It's just something about the fans in this part of the world. Maybe it's because they're starved of success? Whatever.

But there's no way they'd ever need a bloody cheat sheet on when to cheer at a big game.
Um, I was at Candlestick for the Green Bay playoff game when Kap broke out. Every fan in that stadium stood the whole game and cheered as loud as they could every down when Packer's were on O. You can't say Seattle fans want it more. That's complete BS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Epic fail!

lsheldon

Reaction score
SoHo9erFan":1agmkp7g said:
theENGLISHseahawk":1agmkp7g said:

Um, I was at Candlestick for the Green Bay playoff game when Kap came out. Every fan in that stadium stood the whole game and cheered as loud as they could every down when Packer's were on O. You can't say Seattle fans want it more. That's complete BS

Fixed that for ya...

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
lsheldon":t9in9nb9 said:
SoHo9erFan":t9in9nb9 said:
theENGLISHseahawk":t9in9nb9 said:

Um, I was at Candlestick for the Green Bay playoff game when Kap came out. Every fan in that stadium stood the whole game and cheered as loud as they could every down when Packer's were on O. You can't say Seattle fans want it more. That's complete BS

Fixed that for ya...
Um, it's well established that he's in to Turtles, not men.