Levi Stadium predicted to be as loud as Seattle's

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":2mtif0uf said:
lvnginhwktwn":2mtif0uf said:
E.C. Laloosh":2mtif0uf said:
lvnginhwktwn":2mtif0uf said:
Rather have a team that plays well enough to not have to rely on fan noise to win games.

You've certainly come full circle. For a while there, you were one of the least annoying 49er fans on this board.

why because I could give a shit if our new stadium is as loud as the clink or arrowhead? The idea is to compete as a football team, there is no trophy for loudest fans or stadium. I care about winning championships not guiness book records.

No, because you make stupid remarks w/out doing any research to back up your statements. Case in point, Seattle has the top ranked defense in yards per game and scoring, not just overall, but ON THE ROAD. Does Seattle's loud stadium help them on the road?

I'd provide a reference but it would be wasted on you.

Whether a loud stadium provides you an edge or not has yet to be proven, it is still a matter of perception. People say you play so well at home because your stadium is so loud, your players are not talented they're just hopped up on PED's, well if the stadium wasn't breaking decibel level records and some of your players had not been busted using PED among other things people wouldn't be able to make those kind of remarks.

Again, I would rather our new stadium not be loud, that way we are judged on our performance good or bad, no one can say we won cause the other team couldn't hear at the line.

And people wouldn't believe that your team and its fans rely on the noise level to win if you fans didn't make such a big deal about it.

253hawk

Reaction score
I don't even care if it's an advantage, it's just fun as hell to be in that environment. The fans get just as much of a buzz from it as the players do.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
253hawk":20vps9sb said:
I don't even care if it's an advantage, it's just fun as hell to be in that environment. The fans get just as much of a buzz from it as the players do.

That's cool and I get it. I was was only stating my thoughts on the matter.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":2foj60r5 said:
And people wouldn't believe that your team and its fans rely on the noise level to win if you fans didn't make such a big deal about it.

Are you forgetting the fact that our team went 6-2 on the road and had a better point differential on the road that you team did in your own stadium? I think you must be. What happened to you? You used to be a reasonable fan and now you just bait people into arguments.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":b0ot99iw said:
Whether a loud stadium provides you an edge or not has yet to be proven, it is still a matter of perception. People say you play so well at home because your stadium is so loud, your players are not talented they're just hopped up on PED's, well if the stadium wasn't breaking decibel level records and some of your players had not been busted using PED among other things people wouldn't be able to make those kind of remarks.

To my memory there is only one player on the current roster who served a suspension for PED's. How many are on the Niners? (Eric Wright)

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
You're completely missing my point. Don't care about your road wins, don't care how many of your players are currently playing that were one of the one's busted, don't care whether noise made you win or lose.

The point is if these things meaning drug bust, minor earthquakes, guiness book records, a coach that had drug related questions about him at USC never happened no one would be able to make those kind of remarks. It takes away from your accomplishments.

Just like all the crap we hear about Aldon Smith, if he never got popped for DUI we wouldn't be hearing it.

I will say it again, I don't care if our new stadium is as loud as yours which is the subject of the OP, I would rather my team be judged by there performance and it be perfectly clear why we won or lost.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Are 49ers fans really arguing against creating their own crowd noise in this thread? Am I really seeing that? Did I die, and is this hell what hell looks like? Football with golf rules?

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3i42z1mw said:
Are 49ers fans really arguing against creating their own crowd noise in this thread? Am I really seeing that? Did I die, and is this hell what hell looks like? Football with golf rules?

Candlestick is not that loud, didn't need it to be, the new stadium doesn't need to be either.

Do you wear ear plugs when you go to games at the CLink?

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":11cx3vm1 said:
Sarlacc83":11cx3vm1 said:

Candlestick is not that loud, didn't need it to be, the new stadium doesn't need to be either.

Shhhhhhhh.

*whispers* Wore them when I needed them.

*Raises sign that says Quiet Please.* *After great play, golf claps*

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":zs6imst3 said:
lvnginhwktwn":zs6imst3 said:
Sarlacc83":zs6imst3 said:

Shhhhhhhh.

*whispers* Wore them when I needed them.

*Raises sign that says Quiet Please.* *After great play, golf claps*

Whatever smart ass!

Not saying it needs to be a golf game but at 130+ decibels it is not only ridiculous its harmful to your hearing. I shoot shotgun sports and its mandatory that hearing protection be worn, at the shooter the decibel level is around 100-120 and that is not sustained, imagine what 40-60 minutes of sustained 130 decibels does to your hearing.

Again not saying it has to be golf game quiet, but I don't think I should have to wear hearing protection to enjoy a game.

hawker84

Reaction score
Whatever smart ass!

Not saying it needs to be a golf game but at 130+ decibels it is not only ridiculous its harmful to your hearing. I shoot shotgun sports and its mandatory that hearing protection be worn, at the shooter the decibel level is around 100-120 and that is not sustained, imagine what 40-60 minutes of sustained 130 decibels does to your hearing.

Again not saying it has to be golf game quiet, but I don't think I should have to wear hearing protection to enjoy a game.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl/1 ... nna-score/

Seems you are missing a very intertaining conversation over at the Web, maybe you should scamper on back and join the fun. Do they ever actually talk about football over there other than SF football that is, just doesn't seem like it. I'm guessing slow Seahawk week?

bigtrain21

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":25ge1ojp said:
You're completely missing my point. Don't care about your road wins, don't care how many of your players are currently playing that were one of the one's busted, don't care whether noise made you win or lose.

The point is if these things meaning drug bust, minor earthquakes, guiness book records, a coach that had drug related questions about him at USC never happened no one would be able to make those kind of remarks. It takes away from your accomplishments.

Just like all the crap we hear about Aldon Smith, if he never got popped for DUI we wouldn't be hearing it.

I will say it again, I don't care if our new stadium is as loud as yours which is the subject of the OP, I would rather my team be judged by there performance and it be perfectly clear why we won or lost.

Hey dumbass, if our road perfomances as a whole are better than most teams home performances doesn't that mean that our success it attributed to being a great team and not the crowd noise. I seriously don't know why you still post here.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
bigtrain21":2kdjper9 said:
lvnginhwktwn":2kdjper9 said:

Hey dumbass, if our road perfomances as a whole are better than most teams home performances doesn't that mean that our success it attributed to being a great team and not the crowd noise. I seriously don't know why you still post here.

I'm the "dumbass". You cant even understand a simple point. If there is nothing to talk about people cant make empty claims. Read my first sentence again.

Its pretty simple, whether it's your team or mine or some other team, if there is nothing like the things mentioned in the post you quoted, then there is nothing for anyone to accuse you of, cant make excuses for why you won, etc., etc..

bigtrain21

Reaction score
You are really dense you know that? Your point was people can say that Seattle's success is due solely to their home field advantage and you as a 49ers fan living in hawk town are saying you would rather have a quiet crowd so that no one can make those claims. I am saying there are other ways to disprove those claims such as the Seahawks having an equal point differential and record on the road as your 49ers do at home. I don't really think it is all the difficult to understand.

If you are gonna post on a forum you gotta have a little give and take. Especially when posting on an opposing teams forum. You are a guest here and you don't act like a very good guest.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
The people are what make our stadium so loud more than any physical design. We'll see what kind of decibel action the 49ers fans can hit in their new place. Also, we must take into account the difference in crowd size. How many people will the new one hold?

Laloosh

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":1j6vy5r8 said:
I'm the "dumbass". You cant even understand a simple point. If there is nothing to talk about people cant make empty claims. Read my first sentence again.

Its pretty simple, whether it's your team or mine or some other team, if there is nothing like the things mentioned in the post you quoted, then there is nothing for anyone to accuse you of, cant make excuses for why you won, etc., etc..

Yes, you're the dumb ass who cares what anybody "thinks" about your team. It's not a coincidence that it's literally only 49er fans coming here to talk about PEDs or stadium noise. Saints fans have come in here and talked about football. Why? Because that's what matters...

Someone ban this transplant before he derails any more threads. He's had more than one opportunity to enhance his calm but he's proven that he's as emotional as a teenage girl with a low self esteem.

:49ersmall:

Marvin49

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":3v78ossh said:
lvnginhwktwn":3v78ossh said:

Yes, you're the dumb ass who cares what anybody "thinks" about your team. It's not a coincidence that it's literally only 49er fans coming here to talk about PEDs or stadium noise. Saints fans have come in here and talked about football. Why? Because that's what matters...

Someone ban this transplant before he derails any more threads. He's had more than one opportunity to enhance his calm but he's proven that he's as emotional as a teenage girl with a low self esteem.

:49ersmall:

I miss your old avatar.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Marvin49":132dnwwk said:
I miss your old avatar.

Had to axe it when my 10yr old daughter walked up just as i submitted a post... "Oh my God! What are you reading, Dad?"

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
bigtrain21":26ovju89 said:
You are really dense you know that? Your point was people can say that Seattle's success is due solely to their home field advantage and you as a 49ers fan living in hawk town are saying you would rather have a quiet crowd so that no one can make those claims. I am saying there are other ways to disprove those claims such as the Seahawks having an equal point differential and record on the road as your 49ers do at home. I don't really think it is all the difficult to understand.

If you are gonna post on a forum you gotta have a little give and take. Especially when posting on an opposing teams forum. You are a guest here and you don't act like a very good guest.

I understand your point. I was expressing my opinion. If you enjoy your stadium being so loud and people using it against you that's fine with me. Like myself you are entitled to your opinion.