Locker room attendant being questioned

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Tony CahnCuhd":bflptnf8 said:
None of this makes sense. How can you have a 1-2 psi drop from nature PLUS manual deflation and still have 10.5+ psi left in each ball?

Is anyone able to explain?

Every expert I've seen said that if there is a "natural deflation" due to weather it's minimal. Which is why no one's buying that load of crap.

Plus if it was a natural deflation due to weather it'd effect ALL the balls, including the Colts. But for some crazy magical mystery it just affected 11 of the 12 Patriot's balls exactly 2 lbs of PSI? Crazy!

Tony CahnCuhd

Reaction score
Nope. Actual experiments with cooling and wetting reveal that 1.5-2 psi can be lost due to these factors. Try it yourself or check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxsXFX3tDpg Any expert who didn;t screw up the math agrees. Even computer simulations agree.

The Colts balls should be affected too, unless they were inflated cold. Visiting teams had to store their balls in the back of a cold truck most likely. It's the change of temperature that matters, not absolute temperature. I don't see what all the fuss is about. Much ado about nothing.

So what are you guys gonna whine about when you lose?

DohBoy

Reaction score
Tony CantChew":hl87m313 said:

Your YouTube "science" guy...

4N2ntIh

Versus our science guys...

WwsVmPU

What's next, Chowder Queen? You going to pull up some Wikipedia stuff and blow us away? Don't you have snow to shovel?

Rex

Reaction score
Tony CahnCuhd":1ncmstq1 said:
Nope. Actual experiments with cooling and wetting reveal that 1.5-2 psi can be lost due to these factors. Try it yourself or check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxsXFX3tDpg Any expert who didn;t screw up the math agrees. Even computer simulations agree.

The Colts balls should be affected too, unless they were inflated cold. Visiting teams had to store their balls in the back of a cold truck most likely. It's the change of temperature that matters, not absolute temperature. I don't see what all the fuss is about. Much ado about nothing.

Sad thing is Cheatriots and their fans expect everyone else to be stupid. Your post is typical. Belicheat thinks he is so smart by having those balls inflated in the steam room. Run that through your little calculations! What does it show then! Lets see you keep defending the indefensible!

Tony CahnCuhd

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":168mb57x said:
Tony CahnCuhd":168mb57x said:

Lose?

Okay "if" you lose, what do you plan to whine about?

Formations?

Play action?

Surely you can fabricate something to make you feel better.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Tony CahnCuhd":1uqkywqs said:
Sgt. Largent":1uqkywqs said:
Tony CahnCuhd":1uqkywqs said:

Lose?

Formations?

Play action?

When the Seahawks win, you can blame Deflategate.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Tony CahnCuhd":3fjihghe said:
Sgt. Largent":3fjihghe said:
Tony CahnCuhd":3fjihghe said:

Lose?

Formations?

Play action?

Depends on how we lose. If the Hawks play great and just lose cause the Patriots play better. Then I will tip my Hawk's cap to NE. But if it's because of a bunch of dumb penalties, mistakes, etc? Then I will complain about that.

See, that's what a good fan does. Anybody can just be a jackass and thump their chest, but the sign of a good fan is to be gracious in victory and defeat. If the Pat's earn it? Then I will congratulate them. Unfortunately I don't see a lot of grace from 90% of the Pats fans who have come here to chest thump and talk nonsense about deflate-gate.

Tony CahnCuhd

Reaction score
Rex":6ekiln7w said:
Tony CahnCuhd":6ekiln7w said:

Sad thing is Cheatriots and their fans expect everyone else to be stupid. Your post is typical. Belicheat thinks he is so smart by having those balls inflated in the steam room. Run that through your little calculations! What does it show then! Lets see you keep defending the indefensible!

The problem is, you're do nothing to support the case that you are in fact not 'stupid.' Don't write stupid things and maybe we might feel different about you. None of you seem to be able to address the facts of this situation.

I'll give you another chance.

The deflated balls were 10.5-11.5 psi according to leaked reports. Weather conditions account for 1.5-2.0 psi of the decrease. No steam room required, just the difference between normal indoor/outdoor air temperatures combined with colder than air rain. Why do you insist that there had to be manual deflation? You're not making any sense. Are there schools up there in the great northwest?

Tony CahnCuhd

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1ci1583q said:
Tony CahnCuhd":1ci1583q said:
Sgt. Largent":1ci1583q said:
Tony CahnCuhd":1ci1583q said:

Lose?

Formations?

Play action?

Depends on how we lose. If the Hawks play great and just lose cause the Patriots play better. Then I will tip my Hawk's cap to NE. But if it's because of a bunch of dumb penalties, mistakes, etc? Then I will complain about that.

See, that's what a good fan does. Anybody can just be a jackass and thump their chest, but the sign of a good fan is to be gracious in victory and defeat. If the Pat's earn it? Then I will congratulate them. Unfortunately I don't see a lot of grace from 90% of the Pats fans who have come here to chest thump and talk nonsense about deflate-gate.

It's hard to be gracious when the league and the entire country is piling on your team over a fake scandal.

I have to admit, the Seahawks are my second favorite team. Ever since Russel Wilson came into the league I've been following them closely. I used to follow them too back in the day when I lived in SF and Warren Moon was QB. In fact, I'd be rooting for them this year if they were playing any team but the Patriots.

Rex

Reaction score
Tony CahnCuhd":2dfov8ro said:
Rex":2dfov8ro said:
Tony CahnCuhd":2dfov8ro said:

The problem is, you're do nothing to support the case that you are in fact not 'stupid.' Don't write stupid things and maybe we might feel different about you. None of you seem to be able to address the facts of this situation.

I'll give you another chance.

The deflated balls were 10.5-11.5 psi according to leaked reports. Weather conditions account for 1.5-2.0 psi of the decrease. No steam room required, just the difference between normal indoor/outdoor air temperatures combined with colder than air rain. Why do you insist that there had to be manual deflation? You're not making any sense. Are there schools up there in the great northwest?

I guess all that snow shoveling has dulled your cheating senses? Read carefully. Belicheat's Cheatriots inflated the footballs while in the steam room. I'll explain so your dulled senses can keep up. Sream rooms are hot. Very hot. The air temp in the steam room will account for a great "change of temperature" compared to that on the sidelines. Now do the math. It's still cheating.

Rex

Reaction score
Tony CahnCuhd":1p2m3hsc said:
It's hard to be gracious when the league and the entire country is piling on your team over a fake scandal.

It is a bonafide scandal in a long history of Cheatriots cheating.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I need to be made a temporary mod, so I can swing the ban hammer and take out a few of these idiot patsies trolls that keep regurgitating the same crap, it's almost as someone is cloning these clowns.
Hell, out of the goodness of my heart, I'd do that service for free! :)

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Tony CahnCuhd":9ga7bn51 said:

I have to admit, the Seahawks are my second favorite team. Ever since Russel Wilson came into the league I've been following them closely. I used to follow them too back in the day when I lived in SF and Warren Moon was QB. In fact, I'd be rooting for them this year if they were playing any team but the Patriots.

See, feels better to be civil.

Football is a great sport to debate, lots of fun X's and O's for hardcore fans to discuss. But it's wearisome with most opposing fans because they come in here in full on attack mode.........when just an ounce of civility and manners go a long way.

......and sorry but this is the internet age, it's now guilty until proven innocent. Especially when the Pat's already got caught once. Benefit of the doubt is gone.