Lombardi or bust?

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Superbowl or bust when you have an all time great defense, one of the most physical runners in a decade, and a smart young capable QB who protects the football.

the niners haven't scored more than 19 points against us home or away in three years and even that was the fluky game where Ginn returned 2 kicks. What makes anyone concerned they will this week when our d is playing great? Put up a meet 20 points and we are on our way to new York.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
If our offense plays up to their capabilities we steamroll through the next two games. You listening Russell!? Just take the damn game over and get your head out of your apple! I know you have it in you!

I don't want to have to rely solely on our D and ST's.

We are this damn close. It's NOW time, time to play in the NOW!

/end mini rant.

McGruff

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":y878qxy3 said:
Of course I want to win it all, but life is good no matter what.

Ditto.

I've reached a point in life where I enjoy the wins, and don't sweat the losses. That will be true for this game and the one that follows.

From a team standpoint, I just want the Seahawks to get further than they did the year before, so being in this game feels like progress to me. Of course, I'd love two more wins, but even if we lose, I'll give kudos to Pete and the gang for a well played season.

seanoob

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":3skzqbk9 said:
Of course I want to win it all, but life is good no matter what.

This is how I feel. One of the final four teams playing. Best defense in the NFL. Life is so good.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
I say it's not a failure if we make it even if we lose it. They set out to get HFA and if they beat SF this weekend that will already have made the season more succesful than last and that's saying something. But of course, who doesn't want to see them win the trophy.

seanoob

Reaction score
Being in the championship is a step forward. My whole family are Falcons fans. This year has been total bliss.

Vpk0718

Reaction score
I've seen more than enough playoff runs end in failure for my Seattle teams, I'm sick of it. I won't be fully satisfied with anything but a championship.

beasthawk

Reaction score
How many times will this thread surface? It's been Lombardi or bust since the start of the season... No need to ask this question...

OP
OP
birdman5

birdman5

Reaction score
beasthawk":2h0cajdo said:
How many times will this thread surface? It's been Lombardi or bust since the start of the season... No need to ask this question...
Pardon me Boss!

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Yes it's SB or bust..

We're in the NFCCG that alone already answers your question...

Latest posts