Looks like the Saints are going with Dalton again

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
He isn’t mobile at all so if we can get to him this game, which the D line should be able to, then maybe they can walk out of NO with a convincing win. I have this weird vibe about this team that they’re going to go on a run. I like the Hawks 34-27

sdog1981

Reaction score
Based on what Colt McCoy has done to the Hawks over the last two years, I am terrified of Andy Dalton.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Andy Dalton has 2-1 record vs the Seahawks. His first win was a 34-12 win (2011) against the LOB.

That doesn't mean much in 2022 but he's more than capable of beating the Seahawks. Hopefully, he doesn't do that this weekend.

RiverDog

Reaction score
We haven't had a good track record against backup quarterbacks. I remember how the Giants took it to us with Colt McCoy a couple years back. Nick Foles beat us with an inferior Bears team last season.

Andy Dalton has played a lot of football for multiple teams and did a commendable job last week in the Saints loss to a good Vikings team (they literally lost by a couple of bad bounces). Dalton was 20-28 for 227 yards, 1 TD 0 INT. Not MVP numbers but it shows that he has a good grasp of their offense.

I find no sense of comfort or reassurance in the quarterback we're facing this weekend, especially with our horrid defense.

Reactions: FPD

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
Andy Dalton looked much better than Winston has thus far. MUCH better at moving through his progressions. He's actually faster than Winston. To be honest, Winston is in danger of losing his starting gig.

JGreen79

Reaction score
Pick him up to start on my work fantasy team this year. Last week I started Goff. I figure I can stream my QB to whoever Seattle is playing and probably be in good shape.

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
After the 2020 season I thought Dalton was done. He looked pretty bad behind that cowboys O-line. And then he took a huge cheap shot against the redskins I thought he was gonna retire. I'm happy he's playing better.

Edit* I mean The Washington Football team.

Scout

Reaction score
The red rifle can operate within the Saints offensive scheme with the limited play I have seen from him this year. The question then becomes can the Seahawks defense show some signs of life for four quarters against Dalton and the Saints?

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
After the 2020 season I thought Dalton was done. He looked pretty bad behind that cowboys O-line. And then he took a huge cheap shot against the redskins I thought he was gonna retire. I'm happy he's playing better.

Edit* I mean The Washington Football team.
Washington Commanders

Mike D in 332

Reaction score
He isn’t mobile at all so if we can get to him this game, which the D line should be able to, then maybe they can walk out of NO with a convincing win. I have this weird vibe about this team that they’re going to go on a run. I like the Hawks 34-27
Why do you think our D-line will be able to get to Dalton? Also is a one score victory a convincing win? I want you to be right but I don’t quite follow the logic here.

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
The red rifle can operate within the Saints offensive scheme with the limited play I have seen from him this year. The question then becomes can the Seahawks defense show some signs of life for four quarters against Dalton and the Saints?
Oh I thought Bengals fans called him the ginger ninja

Vesuve

Reaction score

Ruminator

Reaction score
Probably doesn't matter. What with the Hawks' issues with their run D, even a quadriplegic blind three-toed sloth could run all over us.