Lot of hate flowin back south

RedAlice

Reaction score
Largent80":3u1telza said:
:lol: ...Panthers fans learned NOTHING after last year. They blew their chance in the SB in an EPIC fail.

That's ok, we will show them once again , how it's done.

Actually, the team that fits your SB description here most recently, isn't the Panthers. At least not with the capitalized adjective.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Maulbert":2vhpjnfv said:
Hasselbeck":2vhpjnfv said:
Almost like fan bases have myopic views of their franchise player. Weird.

Panther fans with Cam are no different than Seahawk fans are with Russ.

Except the Super Bowl win. Which, again, I'll still take.

Well, yeah, not denying that at all.

Just saying its hilarious to see a fan base rip another fan base for doing the exact same thing they do. You don't think there would be a long thread on this board if Cam put up some corny video on his Social Media accounts?

Smellyman":2vhpjnfv said:
and some named Hasselbeck love Luck.

I'm sure Matt loved Andrew, they were teammates after all.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":6ywun8ia said:
Maulbert":6ywun8ia said:
Hasselbeck":6ywun8ia said:
Almost like fan bases have myopic views of their franchise player. Weird.

Panther fans with Cam are no different than Seahawk fans are with Russ.

Except the Super Bowl win. Which, again, I'll still take.

Well, yeah, not denying that at all.

Just saying its hilarious to see a fan base rip another fan base for doing the exact same thing they do. You don't think there would be a long thread on this board if Cam put up some corny video on his Social Media accounts?

Smellyman":6ywun8ia said:
and some named Hasselbeck love Luck.

I'm sure Matt loved Andrew, they were teammates after all.
He wasn't talking about Matt.......

Maulbert

Reaction score
googoodan":24pzv899 said:
Maulbert":24pzv899 said:

I'm saying the same thing about all these Hawks fans whose join date is after mine.

I know my join date is newer, but I have been a Hawks fan since 1997. The first game I ever went to was a 24-12 victory over the Chiefs in the Kingdome in 1998. My first jersey was a Joey Galloway away jersey, a year later I bought a Jon Kitna home jersey with my Christmas money. My worst Seahawk memory is not SB XL, it's Vinny Testaverde's Phantom Touchdown, which single-handedly brought back instant replay for the 1999 season. You can mock me for my join date, but I am not a bandwagoner. I've just never been a big online person.

Also, you're a Panthers fan on a Hawks board. What do you expect? I certainly don't expect a Panthers board to be flooded by Hawks fans, and yet all these Panthers fans are coming out of the woodwork.

googoodan

Reaction score
Maulbert":1utnmne8 said:
googoodan":1utnmne8 said:
Maulbert":1utnmne8 said:

I'm saying the same thing about all these Hawks fans whose join date is after mine.

I know my join date is newer, but I have been a Hawks fan since 1997. The first game I ever went to was a 24-12 victory over the Chiefs in the Kingdome in 1998. My first jersey was a Joey Galloway away jersey, a year later I bought a Jon Kitna home jersey with my Christmas money. My worst Seahawk memory is not SB XL, it's Vinny Testaverde's Phantom Touchdown, which single-handedly brought back instant replay for the 1999 season. You can mock me for my join date, but I am not a bandwagoner. I've just never been a big online person.

Also, you're a Panthers fan on a Hawks board. What do you expect? I certainly don't expect a Panthers board to be flooded by Hawks fans, and yet all these Panthers fans are coming out of the woodwork.

All of what Panthers fans? There were two here before I posted. Two! In a thread about Panthers fans, no less.

I know you guys have some great fans. Like we experienced last season, sometimes you just have to take the good with the bad when it comes to bandwagoners.

Maulbert

Reaction score
googoodan":1rmtjn0m said:
Maulbert":1rmtjn0m said:
googoodan":1rmtjn0m said:
Maulbert":1rmtjn0m said:

All of what Panthers fans? There were two here before I posted. Two! In a thread about Panthers fans, no less.

I know you guys have some great fans. Like we experienced last season, sometimes you just have to take the good with the bad when it comes to bandwagoners.

True, but they post with the tenacity of 10 members, at least. And again, why worry about defending your team on another board? If the Panthers are so good, you shouldn't give two shits what we think. Not saying you can't or shouldn't be here, but there are homers on every board! Who knew? I admit to a fair amount of homerism, but I will never apologize for that, and I believe that I would still think Wilson is a better QB than Cam if I were neutral.

googoodan

Reaction score
Maulbert":2bp1fczf said:
googoodan":2bp1fczf said:
Maulbert":2bp1fczf said:
googoodan":2bp1fczf said:

True, but they post with the tenacity of 10 members, at least. And again, why worry about defending your team on another board? If the Panthers are so good, you shouldn't give two shits what we think. Not saying you can't or shouldn't be here, but there are homers on every board! Who knew? I admit to a fair amount of homerism, but I will never apologize for that, and I believe that I would still think Wilson is a better QB than Cam if I were neutral.

I think it's a stretch to say I was defending my team here (at least in this instance; I have done so before.) I saw an opportunity to take a quick shot at some low hanging fruit.

Also, isn't this the NFL section of the forum? I'm not buggering up the main board.

Nobody denies the Huddle is full of homerism. Certainly the members of .net who post there (one of whom is a mod) can at least say that it can handle dissenting opinions much better than this place.

chris98251

Reaction score
Again this is a forum that encourages members from other teams to post, sure they will be given a bit of a bad time, as long as it isn't out right smack and just good natured ribbing all are welcome, .Net Seahawk fan members should respect their contributions not chastise them for doing so or harassed for being frequent posters and enjoying banter. After all most Seahawks fans have rose colored glasses on when it comes to our team just as other members from other teams have. It's seeing and talking based on those perception that make this forum interesting, seeing other's perspectives.

Maulbert

Reaction score
googoodan":1s27ixnr said:
Maulbert":1s27ixnr said:
googoodan":1s27ixnr said:
Maulbert":1s27ixnr said:

I think it's a stretch to say I was defending my team here (at least in this instance; I have done so before.) I saw an opportunity to take a quick shot at some low hanging fruit.

Also, isn't this the NFL section of the forum? I'm not buggering up the main board.

Nobody denies the Huddle is full of homerism. Certainly the members of .net who post there (one of whom is a mod) can at least say that it can handle dissenting opinions much better than this place.

Sorry, I may have come across as accusatory with that post. When I was mentioning defending a team on an opposing board, I didn't mean you specifically. It's a noticeable occurrence on many team boards, especially good teams. I have no doubt Carolina Huddle has it's share of idiot Seahawks fans. I meant that if those Panthers fans believe their team is that good, they shouldn't care about what another team's fans think. I certainly don't care what those chowder heads on the DenialZone think of the Hawks. We are a great, Super Bowl caliber team, and that's all that matters. Please forgive me if I sounded harsh.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
googoodan":2bemgusa said:
Not a bad response, but it really falls flat when one looks at your total post count. Registering back in the day but basically being a ghost for six years is not much in the way of being an OG, if you know what I mean.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3334jegd said:
googoodan":3334jegd said:
Not a bad response, but it really falls flat when one looks at your total post count. Registering back in the day but basically being a ghost for six years is not much in the way of being an OG, if you know what I mean.
I see what you did there! :2thumbs:
iRo is BACK!!! :irishdrinkers:

chris98251

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1ywfmr6c said:
googoodan":1ywfmr6c said:
He's busy ten posts a year or so is a lot ! You know how those Southern guys are, speak softly and carry a big stick, he's just spending more time with his stick is all, didn't you see Walking Tall?