Loyal Lynch will stay and play all season

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
StoneCold":2f4j1jhm said:
Reporters have the same pressure from a boss to produce as anyone else. Do you really think they won't spin a small story into a bigger one? Anonymous quote: "That Lynch can make people nutty with his eccentric ways (shakes head and chuckles). This is likely his last season in Seattle." HEADLINE: MGT UNHAPPY, LYNCH ON TRADING BLOCK. Clicks and eyeballs is what makes the bosses day.

Absolutely, but there's still something there to exaggerate.

What cracks me up is the players get all angry at the media for blowing things out of proportion. If you're tired of reading about your teammates fighting and screaming at each other...........then stop fighting and screaming at each other.

StoneCold

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":23yubzj8 said:
StoneCold":23yubzj8 said:
Reporters have the same pressure from a boss to produce as anyone else. Do you really think they won't spin a small story into a bigger one? Anonymous quote: "That Lynch can make people nutty with his eccentric ways (shakes head and chuckles). This is likely his last season in Seattle." HEADLINE: MGT UNHAPPY, LYNCH ON TRADING BLOCK. Clicks and eyeballs is what makes the bosses day.

What cracks me up is the players get all angry at the media for blowing things out of proportion. If you're tired of reading about your teammates fighting and screaming at each other...........then stop fighting and screaming at each other.

It may or may not be what the headline implies. Everyone knows that this is likely Lynches last year in Seattle and that he's eccentric. The reporter has to stretch how and what is said to get to the headline.

SC

Cartire

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2ntgkjt0 said:
StoneCold":2ntgkjt0 said:

Anybody who has served in teh military and been deployed can attest to teh fact that you are going to get in fights with your colleagues. You work closely with these people and depend on them, but occasionally, frustration and emotion is going to get the best of you. I can only assume a locker room is like that. Just because you have a fight, or get in an argument, doesnt mean you dont have their back when things go down.

To just assume that people need to just stop fighting and screaming at each other is ignorant. The media just needs to stop blowing up every tiff that happens between people that work with each other around the clock. Its way way different tehn being a 9-5er.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Cartire":2lhw2p94 said:
To just assume that people need to just stop fighting and screaming at each other is ignorant. The media just needs to stop blowing up every tiff that happens between people that work with each other around the clock. Its way way different tehn being a 9-5er.

And to expect or think the media isn't going to write about it is just as ignorant.

Cartire

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2k4z2flu said:
Cartire":2k4z2flu said:

And to expect or think the media isn't going to write about it is just as ignorant.

Touche to that.

And thats what makes me sad....

chris98251

Reaction score
Well if Lynch starts lighting things up the second half of the season, and yes I think they are trying to limit his touches early to use heavier later BTW, and nothing falls to us in the draft I see an extension coming. He has not lost anything as far as I can tell, and without Lynch this line will be horribly exposed more than they already are.

We need a true power back, the offense may use Wilson's arm more but the control aspect of Petes game is going to be the run, that won't change and you need power to do that.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He IS the identity of this team. Tough player, every damn last play. Very few in the league play as hard as that guy.

Latest posts