Luck was great. The officiating was the worst i've seen.

Colts_87

Reaction score
knownone":1sf0rk5q said:
Ron Winters is awful. We got jobbed by a bad team.

By a bad team? The hawks fans will get flamed by fans like you. Give me a break.

FloridaSeahawk18

Reaction score
Without the horrendous PI call on Sherman the Colts have 4th down and punt to us, never take lead.

vasilim

Reaction score
clemens was allowed to club Luck in the head without a flag causing a turnover - only bad call

Teqneek

Reaction score
12 men in the huddle when GIANT screen shows 11... OPI on Tate.. that was less than what happened in the non OPI on Indys 2 point, no hooking PI calls...

Again if you dont disagree with the officiating on this game.. you didnt even watch it.. period

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
We lost that game because of bad coaching decisions and bad QB play.

It should have been a given that you are not going on the road and going to get borderline calls.

Frankly with such a disaster of an OL, we should have expected as much. As it is, we came away with 1 win from a 2 game road trip.

And since we were going to lose a game anyway, it might as well be a hard fought game where your OL is a bunch of conscripts and your opponent is pretty good.

It should have been clear for a while that until we have a healthy OL, we are the 2nd best team in the NFC and certainly not the best team in the league.

We still have a lot to go far. But we weren't the 85 Bears and expectations for us to be something like that are ridiculous.

Teqneek

Reaction score
vasilim":lcvefjsd said:
clemens was allowed to club Luck in the head without a flag causing a turnover - only bad call

So Tate had a OPI? we had 12 men in the Huddle? Silly Colts fan

THUGCAPS

Reaction score
vasilim":1osorsq7 said:

LOL this guy

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
A lot of calls and no calls hurt us, but it was still winnable.

Tough to win 2 road games against good teams in a row. Not surprised we dropped one.

But overall.... Those refs were lost.

Cartire

Reaction score
razgriz737":2n47j24d said:
Colts_87":2n47j24d said:
For both sides, yes. but the calls didn't exactly cost either team the win.
Which bad call went against the Colts? I can't even think of a single one.

There was no bad calls against them. Every bad call benefitted Indy. Including on two of their TD drives. It's just utter horse s***.

The game today had Seattle vs two teams rather you see that or not.

rideaducati

Reaction score
FloridaSeahawk18":v7pulhp0 said:
Without the horrendous PI call on Sherman the Colts have 4th down and punt to us, never take lead.

But Sherman interfered and the penalty was called.

Teqneek

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":ryhka6cf said:
We lost that game because of bad coaching decisions and bad QB play.

It should have been a given that you are not going on the road and going to get borderline calls.

Frankly with such a disaster of an OL, we should have expected as much. As it is, we came away with 1 win from a 2 game road trip.

And since we were going to lose a game anyway, it might as well be a hard fought game where your OL is a bunch of conscripts and your opponent is pretty good.

It should have been clear for a while that until we have a healthy OL, we are the 2nd best team in the NFC and certainly not the best team in the league.

We still have a lot to go far. But we weren't the 85 Bears and expectations for us to be something like that are ridiculous.

Again some people have an odd definition of "border line calls"

hawker84

Reaction score
yes the officiating was bad, but our defense was worst. if luck can do this to us, there is no way in hell we beat denver....

no sky is falling here, we're fine, i'll take 4-1 all day long, but we did not play like a championship defense today.. nuff said.... also, browner cannot cover for shit.

Teqneek

Reaction score
rideaducati":2ssy22kh said:
FloridaSeahawk18":2ssy22kh said:

And the WR Pushed off.. you not even a ref could have seen an Arm grab in that.. let aloen a replay.. Your point?

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I hate being an officiating complainer but I've never seen that blatant of a phantom OFFENSIVE PI call on tate.

Or the jersey grabbing on rice when he should have had a TD.

Both teams played good enough to win so not trying to take anything away from the colts but there were several bad calls and they all went against us. Either way doesn't matter any more. Time to get a win at home, then go beat the cards and rams and get our team healthy at 7-1.

razgriz737

Reaction score
rideaducati":1ezh9pb8 said:
FloridaSeahawk18":1ezh9pb8 said:

Sherman did not interfere, Hilton fell down on his own.

Teqneek

Reaction score
hawker84":18raiaz3 said:
yes the officiating was bad, but our defense was worst. if luck can do this to us, there is no way in hell we beat denver....

no sky is falling here, we're fine, i'll take 4-1 all day long, but we did not play like a championship defense today.. nuff said.... also, browner cannot cover for shit.

LOL.. Oh boy. See you later guys.

strohmin

Reaction score
I dont know what complaining about the refs is gonna do, we lost and it sucks.

Teqneek

Reaction score
strohmin":306xzzah said:
I dont know what complaining about the refs is gonna do, we lost and it sucks.

I dont know what posting on a message board is going to do.. but we do it.. So.. uh yeah?

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Did the refs cause the blocked field goal that was returned for a TD? No.
Did the refs cause the blown coverage that led to Hilton's long TD? No.
Did the refs cause the Seahawks to use all their timeouts so early in the second half? No.
Did the refs cause Wilson to overthrow Rice in the third quarter so the Seahawks had to settle for a field goal instead of a touchdown? No.
Did the refs cause Tate to fail to catch a couple passes that hit him in the hands? No.

Latest posts