Lynch Calf Injury (Gameday Decision)

rcaido

Reaction score
Maybe Graham will get the ball if Lynch dont play. We should test out our passing game.

I want Lynch to play though, he's on my fantasy.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
The next two weeks are likely the best time for this to happen beyond our TNF game with our bye scheduled later in the year.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1gy2i705 said:
The next two weeks are likely the best time for this to happen beyond our TNF game with our bye scheduled later in the year.
As long as it's a short term non lingering injury I agree!

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
What gives rise for concern is this injury in the 3rd week. Not a good omen if Marshawn is to play till February.....we're still in September!!! Let's hope that this is not the beginning of the end for Marshawn....ie. more frequent injuries.

Snakeeyes007

Reaction score
Run Jimmy out of the backfield, kill two birds with one stone?!

In all sincerity, this is a game I would have loved to see Michael get a chance to start and get the majority of the carries. Given a full game with the first team, I believe he would have popped at least a few long runs and tilted the field for us. Alas, it was not meant to be.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Let him sit and just let Russ torch them. The Bears pass D is awful and they can't cover anyone.

Seafan

Reaction score
Hawknballs":3uyn3w27 said:
Let him sit and just let Russ torch them. The Bears pass D is awful and they can't cover anyone.

Russ is incapable of that kind of game.

erik2690

Reaction score
Seafan":1si09uuo said:
Hawknballs":1si09uuo said:

There's not really a great indication that is true. He's never gotten a massive amount of attempts. And even with some smaller attempt sizes he's had games like ATL 2012 when we just needed him to chuck it to come back. I think he could do that I just think it would be a less effective play style for our team. I'm not saying he would be great at that style, but I think "incapable" might not be a very accurate description. He's not weak armed and has solid accuracy so if we coached him to chuck it he could carve a weak defense for big yards.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Seafan is trolling. He must of missed the Atlanta playoff and countless others I'm guessing?

Rocket

Reaction score
Seafan":24xftdtz said:
Oh ye of little faith...
We're taling about Russell "the Runt" Carrington Wilson, speaker of the Word.
Geez :thfight7:

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Snakeeyes007":2j6z9gfm said:
Run Jimmy out of the backfield, kill two birds with one stone?!

In all sincerity, this is a game I would have loved to see Michael get a chance to start and get the majority of the carries. Given a full game with the first team, I believe he would have popped at least a few long runs and tilted the field for us. Alas, it was not meant to be.

I see your point and would've agreed, but I think we have a more complete back in Rawls. Looking forward to seeing what he can do.