Madden 15 Richard Sherman Cover supposedly leaked

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Gotta agree with most here, I think it is a terrible shot for the cover. The photographer and editor are bad and they should feel bad.

The background with the clink and everything is cool, but his pose and the empty space on the side COMBINED with his EA D just make it look terribly cheesy.

253hawk

Reaction score
I don't think it's fair to blame the photographer; he just takes a ton of shots and gives them all to EA. Which pose they use and all of the design choices are beyond his control.

Claden

Reaction score
Not the greatest of covers, but there will be plenty of fan made covers you can print out after.

Claden

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":1b07c7lo said:
Bqme6nbCAAE3yv-.png:large
This, I think, would make for a better cover.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Everyone thinks it sucks and could have done a way better job themselves. How typically .net of everyone...

Me thinks that EA could put Sherman, Paul Allen, Pete Carroll, Russell Wilson, Hasselbeck, Walt, Tez, Largent, Ken Griffey Jr and Bill Nye the Science Guy on the cover having a giant circle jerk in a pool of green jell-o and people would STILL Find something to bitch about.

One of our guys is on the cover of the 2nd biggest sports video game in the world. Just try to enjoy it without being all douchy.

... now counting down to somebody telling me not to tell them how to think/feel/act/speak/etc. (also a great .net past time)

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
CANHawk":2fz2smwt said:
Everyone thinks it sucks and could have done a way better job themselves. How typically .net of everyone...

Me thinks that EA could put Sherman, Paul Allen, Pete Carroll, Russell Wilson, Hasselbeck, Walt, Tez, Largent, Ken Griffey Jr and Bill Nye the Science Guy on the cover having a giant circle jerk in a pool of green jell-o and people would STILL Find something to bitch about.

One of our guys is on the cover of the 2nd biggest sports video game in the world. Just try to enjoy it without being all douchy.

... now counting down to somebody telling me not to tell them how to think/feel/act/speak/etc. (also a great .net past time)
While I agree with your overall sentiment, in this case, it's correct. I've seen Saints fans and Broncos fans thinking it sucks too, lol.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Gadzooks, it ain't that bad. To hear some people wail and gnash teeth you'd think somebody put a picture of a dead dog on the cover of Madden.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
CANHawk":1awm4xha said:
Gadzooks, it ain't that bad. To hear some people wail and gnash teeth you'd think somebody put a picture of a dead dog on the cover of Madden.
That'd be more entertaining, at least.

It just looks like a bush league attempt, in all seriousness. Every other Madden player cover looks more professional by a noticeable degree, in my opinion. Do you disagree with that? If so, that's fine; I'm just curious.

Uthawk

Reaction score
I don't complain a lot but I saw that cover when it was leaked and thought for sure it was fake. It's a weird pose and everything feels out of balance. It's not like I even had unreal expectations. It's not to the level of their usual covers

CANHawk

Reaction score
O
RolandDeschain":11qwl68c said:
CANHawk":11qwl68c said:
That'd be more entertaining, at least.

It just looks like a bush league attempt, in all seriousness. Every other Madden player cover looks more professional by a noticeable degree, in my opinion. Do you disagree with that? If so, that's fine; I'm just curious.

Honestly. I have zero problems with it. Picture of Sherman looks good, the background with CLink looks good. There's a 12 flag in the background. A big hawk logo on his palm (well, half of one). It’s the home uni, which is my fav. Dreads is flying, he's got mean face going on...

What’s not to like..?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
CANHawk":1548ssbb said:
What’s not to like..?

It looks awkward. As best I can tell it seems to be a combination of his facial expression and physical stance both being a little odd combining to make for an overall awkward look.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
It looks like his face is photoshopped in, the pose is awful.

Sherman being on the cover is the only reason I'd buy a Madden game anyway, I'll go ahead and pass on this one.

Latest posts