Madden 15 Richard Sherman Cover supposedly leaked

253hawk

Reaction score
Well that's pretty much how the logo has been since 2006. It just looks awkward because Sherman is the only player to actually be shown completely from head-to-toe (assuming that is the real cover.) Everyone else has been from about knee-high up and zoomed in; it doesn't look as bad on theirs because there's less empty space.

253hawk

Reaction score
This is from the photo shoot, so that could very well be the actual cover.

richard-sherman-cover-shoot-7.jpg

raisethe3

Reaction score
To be honest, whatever the cover is in the end, it won't change the fact that I will get this game!

Exittium

Reaction score
BlueThunder":3lbkojpe said:
That is the official pic. They just showed it on King5 news.
They said that the reason they didn't show the whole LOB was that they would have had to pay the other players for using their likenesses.
.. LAME!!! If that's the only reason, couldn't somebody have picked up the extra cost?? Billionaires and multi-millionaires and nobody could pick it up? Sheesh....

But I do like it... A LOT!!! Hey, Sherm's on the freakin' cover!! WOOT!!!

Maybe someone can elaborate this for me.. but I feel this is an excuse being they do still use their names, tats, uniform numbers and so on...

Throwdown

Reaction score
253hawk":e6qbq46t said:
Those were both mocked up by fans before he even did his photoshot; internet journalism is so lazy.

THIS is the supposed leaked cover (but there's a petition to get the whole LOB on it)
madden-15-cover-leaked.png

Just seen mike rob say this is the one...

I hate it, looking like a power ranger.

chris98251

Reaction score
Put Ironman Armor on him and it is a typical pose for him shooting his energy bolts.

iron-man.jpeg

253hawk

Reaction score
Exittium":2l087ipp said:
BlueThunder":2l087ipp said:
That is the official pic. They just showed it on King5 news.
They said that the reason they didn't show the whole LOB was that they would have had to pay the other players for using their likenesses.
.. LAME!!! If that's the only reason, couldn't somebody have picked up the extra cost?? Billionaires and multi-millionaires and nobody could pick it up? Sheesh....

But I do like it... A LOT!!! Hey, Sherm's on the freakin' cover!! WOOT!!!

Maybe someone can elaborate this for me.. but I feel this is an excuse being they do still use their names, tats, uniform numbers and so on...

Because of the CBA with the NFLPA, EA would have to pay each player as being the cover athlete for promotion is different than just having a digital likeness within the game itself. And now, using the actual tattoos has become problematic because they are reproductions of artists' work and many players have multiple artists' ink on them. That's a lot of licensing to pay for. Supposedly Kaeperturd is the only player that will have them represented 1:1 because all of his are done by the same artist.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Throwdown":1mfks7ce said:
253hawk":1mfks7ce said:
Those were both mocked up by fans before he even did his photoshot; internet journalism is so lazy.

THIS is the supposed leaked cover (but there's a petition to get the whole LOB on it)
madden-15-cover-leaked.png

Just seen mike rob say this is the one...

I hate it, looking like a power ranger.

This looks like utter garbage, but I guess EA figures that since the game itself is worthless, they might as well make the cover to match.

I haven't bought and kept a Madden since '10 (I bought Madden '14/25, but it is a truly terrible game, so I traded it in), but I was thinking of getting this just for the cover...until I saw the cover.

I'll stick to Tecmo Super Bowl '14, I guess.

Iy4 BzjPplqZyk3pXXiQIYQ3Y79maMEZlvETEHprxZppAF7PZQ

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.amazon.com/Madden-NFL-15-PlayStation-Standard-Edition/dp/B00JUFSH9M/ref=sr_sp-atf_title_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1403725063&sr=8-1&keywords=madden+15[/urltargetblank]

August 26 release date

61kzsnjB38L SX385

253hawk

Reaction score
Meh, it's just a cover. You can always print your own inserts.