Mark my words

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
It's funny, if you peruse the boards of other teams that lost week one almost all have threads dedicated to the ineptitude of their respective offensive coordinators.

I stand with Darrell!

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
I thought when I saw the title of this thread, it was going to be Seahawks positive. Lol, I was wrong.

Mojambo

Reaction score
After one game, he's on a pace for 96 catches.

I think they know he's on the team.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Cartire":3cdp0roj said:
rainger":3cdp0roj said:
I have never wanted to be more wrong in my life than this. I am hoping that I will be the brunt of all your terrible comments come Sunday night, telling me what a piece of junk I am but::::::

I believe that at the end of Sunday nights game all of .NET will be wondering if Bevell knows what a tight end is, and how to use him. We have Jimmy but I don't think Bevell has any idea he is on the team. The only time he was targeted in the last game was in hurry up when RW was manipulating the plays.

Please Please Bevell prove me wrong make me the scapegoat of .Net I relish it. :3:

Lord.

This has :vodka: written all over it.

Duh!

jdemps

Reaction score
SF bay area, shaping young minds with a tinge of H
Grahamhawker":3aj83rwe said:
Over/under on Jimmy catches @ 6.

I'm taking the over.

And not because DB has a stroke of genius.

I'd put money on a push.

With 1 TD.

Enough to be taken seriously, but more to open things up for Kearse, Lockett, and Baldwin.

Side note. That 11 personnel package is balling this year.

:3:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
rainger":1h3cgk6c said:
You stupid idiot of course Bevell knows about the tight end position. He will target him enough to put GB totally off balance and win the game.

Rainger you are such a piece of Junk. Bevell is the greatest OC we have ever had. Jimmy is going to be targeted at least 10 times in good routes where they have designed him to be running free and not just some fade in the corner.
Obviously SiouxHawk hacked Rainger's account and posted this.

The Great Hawktini":1h3cgk6c said:
Bevell couldn't find the G-spot if he was a gynecologist.
Good Lord that's funny!

rideaducati

Reaction score
hawkfannj":3jhudxlt said:
rainger":3jhudxlt said:
I have never wanted to be more wrong in my life than this. I am hoping that I will be the brunt of all your terrible comments come Sunday night, telling me what a piece of junk I am but::::::

I believe that at the end of Sunday nights game all of .NET will be wondering if Bevell knows what a tight end is, and how to use him. We have Jimmy but I don't think Bevell has any idea he is on the team. The only time he was targeted in the last game was in hurry up when RW was manipulating the plays.

Please Please Bevell prove me wrong make me the scapegoat of .Net I relish it. :3:
I think it will be the other way around . He will force the ball to JG . I might be in the minority but I'm thinking this game will get ugly for us . I think this offense is forced and has no fluidity at all remember presseason aka it's just preseason it don't matter oh my bad duh it's the regular season now :sarcasm_on:

I think this game will get even uglier for the packers. The Seahawk defense is still good enough to slow the packers down while the packer defense won't be able to stop Marshawn or Jackson. Then, when the Packers sell out to stop the run, Russell will eat them alive with play action passes...Bevell be damned.

hawk45

Reaction score
OP's two posts got a solid chuckle from this fan. Good stuff.

Also, Graham's catches came, as Rainger pointed out, after hurry up was started (largely). So pointing to that as a sign that Bevell knows Graham is on the team doesn't address his point.

I can't understand why the game plan going in wasn't to to Graham heavy against that defense knowing we'd be under seige but I'm a stupid internet poster. Maybe someone will come along and tell me Graham was in patterns but double-covered I don't know. It just seemed we didn't see Graham up the seam until way late in the game.

We've had games were Willson lived off of going up the seam. Defense in man to man? No seam? That's even better I'll take Graham man to man all day v a backer or safety. Bring that ish on.

seahawksny

Reaction score
hawkfannj":oulcggd9 said:
rainger":oulcggd9 said:

I think it will be the other way around . He will force the ball to JG . I might be in the minority but I'm thinking this game will get ugly for us . I think this offense is forced and has no fluidity at all remember presseason aka it's just preseason it don't matter oh my bad duh it's the regular season now :sarcasm_on:

It's the same obsession they had with Percy last year. Forced, not fluid, which led to his trade.
Graham won't be traded, so I hope they don't make same mistake again, which will detract from teams identity of giving ball to lynch, RW running, and him finding open guys like Kearse and baldwin. That is, if the OL can give him time.

Sealake80

Reaction score
lol morgulan1. Your probably wrong, but lol. It would be awesome if there was a way to test your theory though. Maybe the NFL should create a special expansion team for all madden players management and coaching.

baumer64

Reaction score
rainger":z98q7cg0 said:

While this isn't the only problem with the team... I see this as a problem as well.

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
See Rainger you are just a stupid idiot piece of Junk. Bevell was brilliant in that game and used Jimmy as a decoy so that they could complete passes to Willson. That was brilliant play calling, faked out the GB D totally, by only targeting Jimmy 2 times. So your prediction was all wrong.

Promise you will not call out DB any more or ask for his firing. After all it wasn't his fault that GB scored 27 points. He is a great OC.

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
rainger":zp27fuzx said:
See Rainger you are just a stupid idiot piece of Junk. Bevell was brilliant in that game and used Jimmy as a decoy so that they could complete passes to Willson. That was brilliant play calling, faked out the GB D totally, by only targeting Jimmy 2 times. So your prediction was all wrong.

Promise you will not call out DB any more or ask for his firing. After all it wasn't his fault that GB scored 27 points. He is a great OC.

Yup you were right Rainger I apologize to Darrell Bevell, he is a fantastic OC and knew that was the right strategy on how to use Jimmy. I promise not to call him out or ask for his firing ever again because his quality as an OC is so obvious that all .net can see it.