Max Duggan in the 6th

ivotuk

Reaction score
If he's still there, I think he'd make a decent back up. I still like Haener better, but don't want to spend much in the way of draft capital on a QB this year. Next year is better.

Seahawks Draft: This QB is ‘just a better QB’ than some top prospects, Jim Nagy says

Duggan, who is 6 foot 1 1/2 and 207 pounds, is seen as a Day 2 or Day 3 prospect in this year’s draft, but Nagy thinks he could wind up being an NFL starter at some point.

“I think Max Duggan is gonna be one of those guys that if he goes in the third or the fourth (round), he could be a guy three years from now kind of like (star Philadelphia Eagles quarterback) Jalen Hurts – who was in our game three years ago – where you’re thinking, ‘Man, how did Duggan get that far?'” Nagy said. “Max plays the position. He plays the position better than some of the guys being talked about in the first round … He feels it better, he sees it better, he anticipates better. He’s just a better quarterback than some of the guys we’re talking about up high.”

Max Duggan

sutz

Reaction score
A late round QB to work out behind Geno for a year or two and possibly be a starter - or trade bait - down the road?

I could live with it.

Kinger95

Reaction score
only if we trade with Houston for the last pick in the draft

RockinHawks

Reaction score
As far as late-round, developmental QBs go, Stetson Bennett looked good at the combine, and I also thought Bagent looked like he had some moxie.