McCoy reinjured?

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Poor McCoy. He can't catch a break. Two Achilles tears in two years. I doubt he will ever play at this level again.

Bob Loblaw

Reaction score
Feel terrible for this kid, He is a great blocker and was really becoming a complete player. Hope he has a full recovery. Achilles are getting better treatment these days, hopefully he can come back stronger.

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
It was a non-contact injury, too. McCoy had gone in motion and was lined up on the left side of the line, slightly detached, in a 2-point stance. When the ball was snapped he took his initial step forward and then immediately went down in a heap.

Hawks46

Reaction score
sc85sis":3v689d44 said:
Shoot, he looked so happy to be back when Tony interviewed him the other day. I hope this isn't as bad as it seems.

If, God forbid, he is bad enough that we have to IR him, the attached image is who is currently available to sign. Finley is out there. Fred Davis, who also played for Pete at USC is also available.

Really hope he'll be OK though. Fight On, Anthony!

How the heck is Fred Davis still out there ? He was pretty decent for Wash. Wonder if he has injury concerns as well.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Hawks46":3frnni6p said:
sc85sis":3frnni6p said:
Shoot, he looked so happy to be back when Tony interviewed him the other day. I hope this isn't as bad as it seems.

If, God forbid, he is bad enough that we have to IR him, the attached image is who is currently available to sign. Finley is out there. Fred Davis, who also played for Pete at USC is also available.

How the heck is Fred Davis still out there ? He was pretty decent for Wash. Wonder if he has injury concerns as well.
He has Chronic issues.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":4lu7kl3h said:
Hawks46":4lu7kl3h said:
sc85sis":4lu7kl3h said:

He has Chronic issues.

LOL! Like Josh Gordon? :p

Found some stuff on what causes Achilles Tear:
What Can Cause Achilles Tendon Injuries?

An Achilles tendon injury might be caused by:

Overuse
Stepping up your level of physical activity too quickly
Not stretching enough before exercise
Wearing high heels, which increases the stress on the tendon
Problems with the feet. An Achilles tendon injury can result from flat feet, also known as fallen arches or overpronation. In this condition, the impact of a step causes the arch of your foot to collapse, stretching the muscles and tendons.
Muscles or tendons in the leg that are too tight

http://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/g ... don-injury

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Wow.. really feel for the guy. That's probably all she wrote for his career.

Would not mind bringing Finley in for a look now.

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
Hawks46":38l7y3kq said:
sc85sis":38l7y3kq said:

Umm, he's currently suspended by the NFL and was in jail again last week after being a fugitive of the law in D.C.

suppaball

Reaction score
sc85sis":t785y00i said:

From that list I would look at Dustin Keller, if I remember right he is not half bad.

Cartire

Reaction score
NorthDallas40oz":qh6066qf said:
Hawks46":qh6066qf said:
sc85sis":qh6066qf said:

Umm, he's currently suspended by the NFL and was in jail again last week after being a fugitive of the law in D.C.

So you're saying that things are looking up.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Cartire":16keya6y said:
NorthDallas40oz":16keya6y said:
Hawks46":16keya6y said:
sc85sis":16keya6y said:

So you're saying that things are looking up.

BRING HIM IN!!!!

seabowl

Reaction score
Not sure if he is suspended but could a Fred Davis/Pete reunion be possible?

sc85sis

Reaction score
Jeez, I didn't know Fred was in jail. Come on, man!

Keller is a receiving TE; unless something has changed, he can't block for doo doo.