Merrill Hoge's Super Bowl prediction

Hawkboi

Reaction score
Maybe I should be happy when Merrill Hoge picks the Bronco's in his Super Bowl Prediction... He's always wrong!!!

davidonmi

Reaction score
but seriously, just think about it. a 15-3 team, he's predicted to lose 5 straight weeks, 4 of which were at home.

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
Not to hijack the thread but Stick picked Moreno to have a bigger day rushing than Marshawn. He must have missed the fact that Mebane/McDonald and Co. held Gore to 12 yards in the NFCCG. Honestly, wtf are these guys basing their predictions on? I get it that Denver is a pass first offense and RBs will benefit from our D being in Nickel, but OMG...I thought that was the clearest advantage we had in this game. I thought that would be one point where opinions did not differ.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Aros":x0vhdyfa said:
This makes me feel more confident than my 8 ball prediction.
Yep, the poor dumb bastage doesn't have access to that 8 ball.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Most of these fools on Radio/TV don't even watch the games.
They look at the stat sheet and see 140yards rushing by SF .. and conclude our run D is bad. They forget, those were all QB runs ... Last I checked Manning is NOT CK. I only remember 1 run by Gore that went pass 4 yards.
National Media is simply pathetic.
CHawkTailGator":3djuq0ty said:
Not to hijack the thread but Stick picked Moreno to have a bigger day rushing than Marshawn. He must have missed the fact that Mebane/McDonald and Co. held Gore to 12 yards in the NFCCG. Honestly, wtf are these guys basing their predictions on? I get it that Denver is a pass first offense and RBs will benefit from our D being in Nickel, but OMG...I thought that was the clearest advantage we had in this game. I thought that would be one point where opinions did not differ.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":1uu9fp7h said:
Championshiiiiiip!
......in that douche Fantasy player voice after he took Whosyourmama in the commercial a few years back.

LOVE that Hoge took Denver just like he took the Saints and Whiners. We win for sure now.
As for Schlereth, you know he's taking the Donkeys guys, he played for them and won a couple of rings while there. Not even news.

diehardnyfan

Reaction score
Seems like he would learn to pick against the Hawk's. They will prove him wrong one more time. Seahawk's 28 Bronco's 17

jammerhawk

Reaction score
How is this bozo actually qualified to make a pick that is reliable?

Ultimately who cares?

Hawks46

Reaction score
joeseahawks":1cre8vya said:
Don't worry folks, it is not their fault ... They think Seattle is somewhere in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. They think our guys have been lucky to get here and they should be all happy.

Do you know what Journalists were asking our O-Line and receivers and TEs today?
They were asking them about Russell Wilson's height ... yea. They were probably wondering how such a shorty can see anything behind those monster O-Line ... They wonder if our players should trust a guy that short.

You think I'm joking? Check out ESPN Link:

The press has nothing to ask our guys, so the only questions they have are related to Wilson's height.
How can anyone listening to these people believe, we can win?
Like I said in another thread: It is us against the world ... hey, we got nothing to lose ...
Let's go get this.
GO HAWKS.

This doesn't really make any sense to me. It's not like freaking Denver Colorado is the cradle of civilization. The state of WA has 20% more people than Colorado does. It also has a much more robust economy and if they were both contries has almost double what the GNP would be. Colorado isn't Wyoming, but outside of Denver it's about as backwater as they come.