Michael Jordan was a horrible basketball player

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Pip is a mess over Jordans son with his ex wife.
There is also The Last Dance comments Jordan made over Pippen sitting
out with a "headache" in the East semi finals game 7 but if you watched it
I agree with MJ..But he pit it out there and Pippen got pissed.

86Hawk

Reaction score
The truth is Michael Jordan was known for being a horrible teammate. MJ was and still is an a-hole. And he did not have a great jump shot. But to call him a horrible basketball player is laughable.

rcaido

Reaction score
The truth is Michael Jordan was known for being a horrible teammate. MJ was and still is an a-hole. And he did not have a great jump shot. But to call him a horrible basketball player is laughable.
Horrible jumpshot? The fadeaway jumper that no one could stop. Probably the best mid range shooter of all time.

86Hawk

Reaction score
Lol I never said horrible jumpshot. You're right he was an amazing mid range guy later in his career. The best. But he was never a threat from beyond the arc. Sure he could do it. But it was never the strong point of his game.

keasley45

Reaction score
Not sure how harshly to grade Pip's comment. He was talking about Jordan early in his career when the Bulls hadn't quite reached legacy level and Jordan was playing more scoring king ball than he was being a complete player and leader.

I do think Pip is trying to get himself a little more recognition, but what he's saying isn't entirely false. Jordan was young and all the Bulls had to be competitive. When his supporting cast grew, he truly filled out into a dominant, MVP, all around player.

His choice of wording just sounds bad.