Michigan is loaded!!

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Yeah, yeah...Rub it in. Multiple threads about teams losing today but come to this one to say Michigan lost. :roll:
I watched the game. They played like dog shit. The are not there yet. However, 2nd year into a rebuild they will just keep getting better with the recruits they are getting. I haven't liked how they have been playing since the Michigan State game. Ohio State is going to kill them if they keep this crap up.

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
sc85sis":2rm7ezuu said:
They just lost to Iowa. First time ever #2, #3 and #4 lost the same weekend.

False. Happened in 1985. Jim Harbaugh was qb at Michigan and lost to...Iowa.

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
You know what I hate about Iowa? Their uniforms look just like Shittsburg. :pukeface:

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":3n22kdeb said:
Yeah, yeah...Rub it in. Multiple threads about teams losing today but come to this one to say Michigan lost. :roll:
I watched the game. They played like dog shit. The are not there yet. However, 2nd year into a rebuild they will just keep getting better with the recruits they are getting. I haven't liked how they have been playing since the Michigan State game. Ohio State is going to kill them if they keep this crap up.
There is still Western Michigan undefeated :lol: Welcome to the club 2,3 and 4 lose to unranked teams.They are obviously not who we thought they were.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Is it the rest of season?I read it was week to week being it wasn't the throwing side

IndyHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3v2c86hx said:
IndyHawk":3v2c86hx said:
Is it the rest of season?I read it was week to week being it wasn't the throwing side

Article says the rest if regular season. So I guess maybe he could play in their bowl game or playoffs. Just made it even tougher to beat Ohio State.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/ ... ar-AAkhsOG
Will Seahawk girl cash in her chips?I am kidding.It's too bad,thats the thing with football injuries you just never know who it will be and can change the season fast.I wonder if UW had Mathis in that last game maybe their D doesn't play so unmotivated..

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Valid point and NO I did not cash in my chips. Hahaha.... Hardly. I guess I will find out Saturday what happens from here on out. You never know, the 2nd string QB might be better.....I hope.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":3w3ox19y said:
Valid point and NO I did not cash in my chips. Hahaha.... Hardly. I guess I will find out Saturday what happens from here on out. You never know, the 2nd string QB might be better.....I hope.
Come on IU is giving UM fits..Like I said in another post everyone under Alabama is weak...

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
IndyHawk":cceeusd0 said:
Seahwkgal":cceeusd0 said:
Come on IU is giving UM fits..Like I said in another post everyone under Alabama is weak...
UM won anyways. I still root for them regardless. I never said Michigan would win the National championship. They had a shot with Speight. Not anymore. Regardless, I am still proud of them. GoBlue!!!

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":3mhzl5zb said:
IndyHawk":3mhzl5zb said:
Seahwkgal":3mhzl5zb said:
UM won anyways. I still root for them regardless. I never said Michigan would win the National championship. They had a shot with Speight. Not anymore. Regardless, I am still proud of them. GoBlue!!!
Hmm well good for you,glad your happy..Will you still be if Ohio State wins? :irishdrinkers:

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
IndyHawk":2cfguhq7 said:
Seahwkgal":2cfguhq7 said:
IndyHawk":2cfguhq7 said:
Seahwkgal":2cfguhq7 said:
Hmm well good for you,glad your happy..Will you still be if Ohio State wins? :irishdrinkers:
F word Ohio State. I was actually rooting for Michigan State this past weekend.
BlueGreenPissOhioState zpsyxmf5ln6

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Go Michigan. For some reason, I've never cared much for Ohio State other than that time they beat Miami in the championship game. Plus, a Michigan win would erase any possibility of the committee doing a poor job and picking OSU for the playoffs instead of an actual conference champion with the same record.

Oh yeah, and a Harbaugh coached team is always fun to watch. Love that guy.

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
fenderbender123":139mumpx said:
Go Michigan. For some reason, I've never cared much for Ohio State other than that time they beat Miami in the championship game. Plus, a Michigan win would erase any possibility of the committee doing a poor job and picking OSU for the playoffs instead of an actual conference champion with the same record.

Oh yeah, and a Harbaugh coached team is always fun to watch. Love that guy.
:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Yep. For this year. Remember, this only the 2nd season of the rebuild. Honestly, I wasn't expecting success this fast. I cannot wait for next season, and the next, and the next.......