OP
OP
MizzouHawkGal

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Dougula":3az2fk33 said:
MizzouHawkGal":3az2fk33 said:
Team Patera":3az2fk33 said:
Good luck, hopefully Doug and Yo Dog! (Rasta) join in.:)

Hmmm yes, In, I am

:th2thumbs: :mrgreen:
Cool. :)

If you would, could you say hello from Jo to the people that are my friends on the Blue like Rubble (Les) and a couple others?

I went full stupid there and I'll probably never be able to make up for it but I'd like to try.

Dougula

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2f8u7fc3 said:
Dougula":2f8u7fc3 said:
Team Patera":2f8u7fc3 said:
Good luck, hopefully Doug and Yo Dog! (Rasta) join in.:)

Hmmm yes, In, I am

:th2thumbs: :mrgreen:
Cool. :)

If you would, could you say hello from Jo to the people that are my friends on the Blue like Rubble (Les) and a couple others?
Sure I'll give Rubble a hello for ya.

I went full stupid there and I'll probably never be able to make up for it but I'd like to try.

;)

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1uslernz said:
Seahawkfan80":1uslernz said:
Ok...another question......Is there a possibility of a Bye Week for us??? I dont expect things to go wrong...but some people do have wierd priorities....:p
Dude...I did say up thread I'd work with you because you're a total hunter guy. But there are limits. How about this? You play and win given you have the option to prove you're so much smarter than us girls....bet against the spread or not....

Seriously, I'll work with you if you're in. Be like Ridacauti or whatever name he uses that I can't spell. The man has a set. Picking Minnesota with the spread before TC. I love it.

You guys better take note. He's going balls out. :)

Should not be a problem now, lady. Issues have precluded me from helping my hunters this year. A vehicle going down hard stops me from mountain trafficking. Also fires have made it more dense for hunting purposes. Thank you for your assistance. Shall post in the survivor thread when it comes up. Joy and happiness to the game. Thank the lord Football is back.

OP
OP
MizzouHawkGal

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":2ie0yz4g said:
MizzouHawkGal":2ie0yz4g said:
Seahawkfan80":2ie0yz4g said:
Ok...another question......Is there a possibility of a Bye Week for us??? I dont expect things to go wrong...but some people do have wierd priorities....:p
Dude...I did say up thread I'd work with you because you're a total hunter guy. But there are limits. How about this? You play and win given you have the option to prove you're so much smarter than us girls....bet against the spread or not....

Seriously, I'll work with you if you're in. Be like Ridacauti or whatever name he uses that I can't spell. The man has a set. Picking Minnesota with the spread before TC. I love it.

You guys better take note. He's going balls out. :)

Should not be a problem now, lady. Issues have precluded me from helping my hunters this year. A vehicle going down hard stops me from mountain trafficking. Also fires have made it more dense for hunting purposes. Thank you for your assistance. Shall post in the survivor thread when it comes up. Joy and happiness to the game. Thank the lord Football is back.
Excellent. I'm pulling for you because I love cats and already know they are in fact running the world even now. :)

OrFan

Reaction score
Missed it last year since I am stupid busy until November.

I am in.

mikeak

Reaction score
Didn't realize we need to state that we are in - so to make sure I am in

I am in!

Thanks for running it again

ptisme

Reaction score
Mizzou, when you have a chance, please post your official rules and weekly deadline... Thanks, PT

Status
Not open for further replies.