Mizzou's 2015 Survivor Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
MizzouHawkGal

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Excellent. The deadline to join is 12 PM PST after the 4th preseason game (Raiders like usual I assume?).

rideaducati

Reaction score
Damn... At the rate the niners are going into this season, they'll probably be GETTING points vs the Vikings week one. Either way, Vikings.

zhawk

Reaction score
while I am not good at these games, i'd like to play anyway

OP
OP
MizzouHawkGal

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
rideaducati":306nvzbn said:
Damn... At the rate the niners are going into this season, they'll probably be GETTING points vs the Vikings week one. Either way, Vikings.
You're very ballsey sir. You know I'll be fine if you change your pick before the deadline right?

rideaducati

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":20r9ypcm said:
rideaducati":20r9ypcm said:
You're very ballsey sir. You know I'll be fine if you change your pick before the deadline right?

I'm a niner faithful this year. I have faith that they'll SUCK. Vikings week one. :stirthepot:

OP
OP
MizzouHawkGal

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
rideaducati":p944rubg said:
MizzouHawkGal":p944rubg said:
rideaducati":p944rubg said:

I'm a niner faithful this year. I have faith that they'll SUCK. Vikings week one. :stirthepot:
I may have to make a special Ridea Ducati Rule.....you pick against the 49ers it's ALWAYS against the spread. Hmm...I like it.;)

Yep, it's now an official rule (given the news about Aldon Smith ). Thank Rideaducati for that. It's my game and I love when I get help to make it more fun.

RedAlice

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":27lilt0q said:
rideaducati":27lilt0q said:
MizzouHawkGal":27lilt0q said:
rideaducati":27lilt0q said:

I may have to make a special Ridea Ducati Rule.....you pick against the 49ers it's ALWAYS against the spread. Hmm...I like it.;)

Yep, it's now an official rule (given the news about Aldon Smith ). Thank Rideaducati for that. It's my game and I love when I get help to make it more fun.

Ha! I like that rule.

It's fun in these games when the group always picking against the same bad team all get knocked out cuz said bad team wins in an upset.

In 2011 I won a similar Suicide game in large part because 90% of the players were knocked out when the Rams beat the Saints on Halloween weekend and I never pick against the Rams. Rams were 2-11 that year, so in general it was a good strategy until Halloween. :D

Laloosh

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":xfzhpzj9 said:
So I got bored looking at all the Russell Wilson threads about how he'll sign with New England after my minions kill Tom Brady.

I know it's a bit early but how about you guys say yea or nay? By the way, there will be actual prizes this time.

How about you guys give me an early headcount? I will do something official and pinned at the start of TC though.

Think I was out after the first week that you did this last season. Refuse to go back and see who I chose but I'll take another crack at it.

Sry about that Dallas prediction last year. I still feel a little guilty about that one.

OP
OP
MizzouHawkGal

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Laloosh":2t7zdnk8 said:
MizzouHawkGal":2t7zdnk8 said:
So I got bored looking at all the Russell Wilson threads about how he'll sign with New England after my minions kill Tom Brady.

I know it's a bit early but how about you guys say yea or nay? By the way, there will be actual prizes this time.

How about you guys give me an early headcount? I will do something official and pinned at the start of TC though.

Think I was out after the first week that you did this last season. Refuse to go back and see who I chose but I'll take another crack at it.

Sry about that Dallas prediction last year. I still feel a little guilty about that one.
No worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.