MNF Bungles vs Steelers

adeltaY

Reaction score
Bungles are an umitigated disaster. Steelers remind me of the Hawks a bit with the whole go down to inferior competition and find a way to come back. Their kicker is much better though.

OP
OP
mistaowen

mistaowen

Reaction score
Guess I called that one haha Dalton does absolutely nothing in the second half, defense goes super soft zone.

Congrats Marvin Lewis on seemingly another losing season.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2dsx34r9 said:
Juju I am sure Burfict will remember that...gotta be a multi game suspension for that blatant intent to injure. Oh wait...Legacy team...nevermind won't even get a game.

But they play the Patriots next week, so maybe a one-game suspension.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
hawknation2017":5wbsl1tg said:
Why does the AFC always suck? Patriots are going to stroll to the Super Bowl again.

Steelers vs Pats in the afc championship is the super bowl this year.

Threedee

Reaction score
Is there a more detestable team than either of the two we saw tonight? I mean, I openly enjoy all of the headhunting and unsportsmanlike play, given I don't like either team. You have the reputations of the Raiders (who's fans are still evil) and Ravens, but that's about it.

Maulbert

Reaction score
mistaowen":2xrb8azs said:
Guess I called that one haha Dalton does absolutely nothing in the second half, defense goes super soft zone.

Congrats Marvin Lewis on seemingly another losing season.

But he won't lose his job because Mike Brown cares more about pinching pennies than winning football games.

Josea16

Reaction score
Cyrus12":3u0buvx7 said:
hawknation2017":3u0buvx7 said:
Why does the AFC always suck? Patriots are going to stroll to the Super Bowl again.

Steelers vs Pats in the afc championship is the super bowl this year.
You serious? There are six NFC teams that can kill any AFC team but any Sunday. It's just sad at this point.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Yeah lol, Pats vs. Steelers AFC championship will be another cruising win for Brady and the boys unless something crazy happens. Pats vs. whoever wins the NFC should be a good game though.