MNF could be a “color rush” game

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
As long as we get the W, I couldn't care less what they wear. Well, other than LFL uniforms, nobody wants to see Ifedi in a bra and panties.

Chawker

Reaction score
Why yes..... Yes, I do. Washington is the evergreen state, which should be represented for all Seahawk fans state wide and not the usual coastee purists that got to have there blue and gray thrown in to unrepentant the rest of the 12's. After all its just one game for cryin out loud.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
puke X1,200

What a joke, they should never wear those putrid radioactive things at home. But hey, at least ET can watch from "home" and I'm not talking about Earl :irishdrinkers:

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
RastaHawk12!":3s4aka7b said:
Sad memories for this 12.. :cry:

Am Chancellor Richard Sherman Seattle Seahawks NFL

It's more the Cardinals field that ended those Seattle careers, rather than the uniforms.

Personally I love these unis. Don't @ me.

Chapow

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":2hhuz1o7 said:
I don't think this uniform has ever been discussed on this forum before. Anybody have thoughts?

:snack:

If you're interested in people's thoughts you can always look at the thread that was started yesterday on this exact same topic.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=151499

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Well truth be told, as long as they win I don't care what color their uniforms are.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I don't like it as much as our standard uniforms but I also don't mind it for one game a year.

Lets not get so uptight about uniforms. As long as evil russell wilson doesn't throw any shoes we should be ok.

rjdriver

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":35z0xraw said:
puke X1,200

What a joke, they should never wear those putrid radioactive things at home. But hey, at least ET can watch from "home" and I'm not talking about Earl :irishdrinkers:

An interesting aside. Earl Thomas never got to wear a color rush jersey and likely never will.

I think the jersey would be a cool fan jersey to own, but the all green is a bit too much.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Not sure why we are wearing these? Thought it was a TNF thing exclusively?

Either way...

JUST WIN BABY

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
You can now wear the color rush and/or alternates 3 times a year at any point. No need for league approval beforehand anymore for the alts.

Seymour

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":j6x3uepb said:
You can now wear the color rush and/or alternates 3 times a year at any point. No need for league approval beforehand anymore for the alts.

How bout we donate them all to Mr Burns?

Giphy

Jville

Reaction score
Bk0tl9juvhutojlawu0i

Great looking uniforms :2thumbs:

Action Green Unleashed >>> [urltargetblank]https://www.seahawks.com/news/tuesday-round-up-seahawks-to-wear-action-green-uniforms-on-monday-night-football[/urltargetblank]