More 2013 Hype Videos

SE174

Reaction score
I don't think these ones have been posted yet. The end of part III gave me chills with MRob's speech and the Seahawks chant. PUMPED AND JACKED!!!!

Pt. I
[youtube]Ccync6hCIrw[/youtube]

Pt. II
[youtube]XJqcBNEwtB0[/youtube]

Pt. III
[youtube]T8uU22dVs14[/youtube]

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
Why can't I see these videos? It was the same earlier in the day with another video posted in the main forum. Never has been a problem before.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Yea, I can't see em either. Turned off pop up blocker and everything.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
The guy that uploaded those videos to YouTube put a stupid restriction on them to block them in Tapatalk. View this thread in a web browser on your mobile device, and the videos will play just fine. Here's a link to this thread so you can easily do so.

Link.

Basis4day

Reaction score
The Phish "Wilson" chant really needs to happen.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":169dss1n said:
Why can't I see these videos? It was the same earlier in the day with another video posted in the main forum. Never has been a problem before.

I've been having problems this week also for the 1st time. Using Chrome. Anyone know what's up?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
As always, people, it's your ad blocker. If you're using Chrome, click the AdBlock icon (it's probably a red stop sign-looking icon) on the upper right, and click the "Don't run on pages on this domain" option while you're on the site you want to stop blocking on. If you're using a different ad blocker, click the Menu button on the upper right (the 3 little horizontal bars icon) and go to tools, then extensions, then click the options link under whatever ad blocker is there to configure it. How you fix it will vary depending on what ad blocker you're using.

Exittium

Reaction score
I dont think part two is much hype... yes we see what the team can do under pressure but then it was like a kick the nuts

ParisPC07

Reaction score
Exittium":2yv5kg81 said:
I dont think part two is much hype... yes we see what the team can do under pressure but then it was like a kick the nuts

It's like a narrative of the season. That's why video three starts with channel surfing. Ending with that horrible horrible kick in the nuts is part of what has got us hyped to get back out there.

Latest posts