Most Affordable Seahawks Game in Months??

muxpux

Reaction score
they hype all year was if we got home field, we may as well walk to new york. that cardinals game showed us that wont be the case. at some of these prices i can understand financially saving up for a possible NFCCG, but man, hard to pass up a playoff game when given the opportunity.

Seeker

Reaction score
New school bandwagon seahawks fans if you blow this game for us like you did against Arizona....

Joey13091

Reaction score
On venue kings you can get two tickets in sec 316 for $330.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Yeah seats are seriously cheap for a playoff game! Hopefully word gets out to people that may just assume they are super spendy.

piston bully

Reaction score
Was tuff not considering selling them for next years deposit but then I always come to the same conclusion.
I DID NOT BUY THE DAMN TICKETS SO I COULD SELL THEM

HansGruber

Reaction score
Most of the tickets available for sale on VenueKings were bought by scalpers ("resellers") directly from the Seahawks. That's what pisses me off. Instead of allowing real fans to attend the game and ensuring that scalpers aren't artificially inflating the market, the Seahawks allow them to do exactly that. Now the scalpers are stuck with their pants down, because nobody can afford $500/ticket, which is what they were going for on Craigslist (or more). LOL.

main

Reaction score
Yup. I too have notice the prices go down. Maybe not that many people wanted to see the Saints? Maybe they would prefer Green Bay or the 49ers?

Oh well. My wife and I will be going and rooting for a Hawks win! GO HAWKS!

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Did you guys think the 12s brought it today? Hard to tell on TV, but I'm seeing some talk on Twitter that the crowd was really disappointing. Did our fears about 12s overlooking this game become realized?