Most hated Seahawk

BeanieHawk

Reaction score
This is an interesting thread as I do not "hate" any Seahawks players, coaches, or owners...(well ya maybe Ken "Over" Bearing!!) But for me I was disappointed by Joey Galloway leaving us the way he did because he was my first Jersey I ever got...also got his rookie card...even though I didn't care he was drafted by us from Ohio State (I was a Husky fan back then...but went to University of Georgia later)...
I learned a valuable lesson...no player, coach, or even owner is bigger than the spirit of a 12! Corny., .yeah maybe! but later also learned that the safest jersey to wear is one with #12 on the it with "Fan" on the back lol!!!

CPHawk

Reaction score
I will say Josh Brown was pretty easy to dislike. I knew a girl that went on a couple dates with him, then he started stalking her and thought it would be a good Idea to send her a sculpture of his junk. Dude was a bit off

Last edited:

Hawkamaniac

Reaction score
Ditto on Jerramy Stevens. Despite the "questionable" calls in XL, we still win that one if he does his job and hauls in his catchable opportunities. He had three absolutely killer drops.

And a complete train wreck off the field.

Reactions: Mix

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Like, seriously.
STFU.
What? You mad cause there were fans that booed Shaun Alexander cause his effort stopped? Did you not see what 68,000 people at CenturyLink at that time saw?

And it wasn’t just one play. It was a multiple games where Alexander just stopped trying. You’re mad at fans booing Alexander cause Alexander wasn’t giving 100 percent anymore?

In football, when you don’t even try, that’s when you don’t even belong on the field anymore. You are doing a disservice to the rest of the team that is playing their asses off. That’s an insult to the rest of the 10 other guys that are giving it their all every snap. And you’re mad at fans cause they saw Alexander was not 100 percent anymore.

Listen, you don’t have to be MVP Shaun Alexander, nobody can sustain that level all the time. But you gotta at least try and have a displayable effort. Alexander stopped trying and that’s why he was booed at the end of his time in Seattle.

He wasn’t booed because he wasn’t running MVP numbers anymore, he was booed because of his lack of heart.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
Some old timers around here will remember my distain for Julius Jones. I was disgusted when they brought him in for a visit and was legit distraught when they signed him, it still upsets me to this day that the bum was on my team, wearing my favorite number.
I'm disgusted that your profile pic glorifies a mass murderer.

Aussie Seahawk

Reaction score
Hate is a terribly strong word for me to say, but as for dislike and annoyance; Brian Bosworth.

Back then, pre-Internet, all I had to go by was a bit of NFL on TV in Australia, and a rare mention in newspapers' sports section. Oh, I did have a subscription back then to a little pulp-paper (but excellent) magazine called "Football Digest" - but it was over six months out of date before I received it in the post.

However, in a media circus, he was publicised a bit here, all for ridiculous things like his [college] linebacker jersey number bickerings, etc etc. All I wanted was to see the Seahawks play more than maybe twice a season, instead of this twerp causing 'my' Seahawks to be mentioned on TV for all the wrong reasons... PLUS simply wishing we'd win more games!

pmedic920

Reaction score
Alexander was just ahead of his time. Now we praise players like Lockett, Russ, Mahomes, etc for ducking out of bounds or going down immediately before contact.

But back in Alexander's day running out of bounds before contact was considered soft. There's a reason there's like 4-5 premier backs in their prime right now getting cut and holding out for 2nd big contracts, they break and no one wants to pay them.

So was the Alexander hate justified? Or was he just smart.
Your point about RBs in general has merit. Even Pete addressed it when asked in his press conference yesterday.

projectorfreak

Reaction score
Ruskell , now that knucklehead gets mu vote
Far as players go i either wanted to see them rise up or get traded for compensation but never really disliked but the other would be percy flippen harvin
Bit of love hate there

Hawkmode

Reaction score
For frustration (I "hate" players from other teams...Kittle comes to mind) I was a bit chuffed early in Luke Willson's career when he had speed and ability to break open...only to drop a few crucial catches. He got better of course but early on I felt his "hands" were suspect.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
I don't believe you can hate a player for being lousy. Really, it's not their fault, but you can hate a player for his actions.. Percy Harvin comes to mind, that idiot former 49er WR.. Owens for instance.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Ditto on Jerramy Stevens. Despite the "questionable" calls in XL, we still win that one if he does his job and hauls in his catchable opportunities. He had three absolutely killer drops.

And a complete train wreck off the field.
Train wreck is putting it mildly. At first I was mystified that Hope Solo hooked up with such a piece of garbage, then I realized they’re two of a kind and she lost all her respect.

Latest posts