Move Ifedi to Guard

hawknation2018

Reaction score
toffee":16j7j4bi said:
hawknation2018":16j7j4bi said:
BIrIZJR

Kind of surprising but PFF didn’t hate Ifedi in this game. They gave him a slightly below average grade but graded him above average in pass blocking.

Ifedi had two horrible plays where he fell down. Other than that, I think Russell’s off day was most responsible for the sacks he took. He wasn’t scrambling like he normally does. He didn’t seem to have a good feel. Maybe the altitude played a role in that.

They graded Sweezy as borderline elite in pass pro; I can think of at least one play where that wasn’t the case.

Quite happy to see Pocic graded so high, a bit disappointed Brown graded lower than his pedigree would suggest. All in all, based on these ratings, our OL was sort of OK or kinda average.

They gave Pocic the best run blocking grade, which is good to see. They also gave him the worst pass blocking grade among the linemen, which was surprising. But even that grade wasn’t bad. They basically liked all of our linemen’s pass blocking, particularly Sweezy and Britt’s.

toffee

Reaction score
hawknation2018":16v5f89o said:
toffee":16v5f89o said:
hawknation2018":16v5f89o said:
BIrIZJR

Kind of surprising but PFF didn’t hate Ifedi in this game. They gave him a slightly below average grade but graded him above average in pass blocking.

Ifedi had two horrible plays where he fell down. Other than that, I think Russell’s off day was most responsible for the sacks he took. He wasn’t scrambling like he normally does. He didn’t seem to have a good feel. Maybe the altitude played a role in that.

They graded Sweezy as borderline elite in pass pro; I can think of at least one play where that wasn’t the case.

Quite happy to see Pocic graded so high, a bit disappointed Brown graded lower than his pedigree would suggest. All in all, based on these ratings, our OL was sort of OK or kinda average.

They gave Pocic the best run blocking grade, which is good to see. They also gave him the worst pass blocking grade among the linemen, which was surprising. But even that grade wasn’t bad. They basically liked all of our linemen’s pass blocking, particularly Sweezy and Britt’s.
SeahawksOLine 768x434

Our OL actually performed better than PFF's projection.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
toffee":1o7x87t6 said:
hawknation2018":1o7x87t6 said:
toffee":1o7x87t6 said:
hawknation2018":1o7x87t6 said:
BIrIZJR

SeahawksOLine 768x434

Also, that was before they adjusted the grades downward. Now a 58 grade is average.

danp1990

Reaction score
mrblitz":3o2xkkzn said:
I believe in Ifedi, just not so much as a tackle, but as a guard. Apparently, Ifedi hasn't shown the footwork needed to play tackle. But with his strength, at guard, he could be a 'road grader' on running plays. Plug somebody else in at tackle, and move Ifedi to guard.

NO! NO !! AND HELL NAH!!!! im not mad at you bro but seriously!? why did we pay Fluker and bring in Sweezy them!?? makes no sense! release him or trade for a 6th or 7th rd pick. He's garbage! after three years let his ass go! Ill take Fant

xray

Reaction score
MOVE HIM TO THE CFL that glass has been half empty for 2 years. :irishdrinkers:

chris98251

Reaction score
hawknation2018":247zb55y said:
toffee":247zb55y said:
hawknation2018":247zb55y said:
toffee":247zb55y said:

SeahawksOLine 768x434

Also, that was before they adjusted the grades downward. Now a 58 grade is average.

I know what my eyes seen yesterday and Ifedi looked like a shag carpet the Denver defenders were walking over. And it wasn't even a good color, that pink with red mixture one.

Atradees

Reaction score
seabowl":2ea2468n said:
mrblitz":2ea2468n said:
I believe in Ifedi, just not so much as a tackle, but as a guard. Apparently, Ifedi hasn't shown the footwork needed to play tackle. But with his strength, at guard, he could be a 'road grader' on running plays. Plug somebody else in at tackle, and move Ifedi to guard.

Agree. Move him to guard. Security Guard at a bar outside the stadium. Don't want him anywhere near this team.

I like this idea.............bouncer at my favorite bar so I can juke him out of his shoes. i like the backup from the Raiders, or some guy floating around the NFL.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
So should ethan find a new job as well? He went vs a weaker player then Von and his pass pro was rated the worst on the line. Sorry im not impressed with ethan like everyone else. He is whatever.