MRob has physical with Seahawks tomorrow (confirmed by team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonRud

Reaction score
Woo Hoo!!!! Never felt right cutting MikeRob. Get him back in here....

-The Glove-

Reaction score
He's a close friend of Davis Hsu and he said his source is the same guy that tipped him to the Moffit trade. BJ Ong is pretty legit

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hope he passes it. Would like very much to have him back. Would help very much in pass protect and a safety valve for RW, also as a lead blocker in 3rd and 4th and short situations.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
He's also a leader on offense and a very intelligent player. Hope he can contribute!

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Hsu said he heard the same thing. He's not technically a news guy, but I don't think he'd haphazardly say something like that.

grizbob

Reaction score
JonRud":m3a8yo7w said:
Woo Hoo!!!! Never felt right cutting MikeRob. Get him back in here....

Didn't like it but was ready to move on, now we may not have to :thirishdrinkers:

Largent80

Reaction score
Well, it was speculated he was pretty sick. I sure hope he is better and the Hawks get him back in there where he belongs.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
This means that the injury to Coleman is likely pretty severe.

MRob has exceptional value as a ST player besides being a pretty darn good FB.

I guess we'll see how healthy he is and perhaps the whole story of what his health issue was leading to him being cut outside the salary cap issue.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
I'm cool either way. I would like to see him get a ring, but also realize he will only play 20% of the time. We just don't use the FB much anymore .

Seahawkx

Reaction score
The seahawks owe us.. Atleast they can bring back the guy who every 12th loves and want back. Then when its time, let him go in a nice classy way instead of releasing just before the first game when he is sick too.. They basically insulted him and gave him no chance to be with another team.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Seahawkx":360qq14z said:
The seahawks owe us.. Atleast they can bring back the guy who every 12th loves and want back. Then when its time, let him go in a nice classy way instead of releasing just before the first game when he is sick too.. They basically insulted him and gave him no chance to be with another team.

What would you prefer they do with a player who is too sick to play? Carry him on the roster to be nice?

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Seahawkx":1nqdoffe said:

I know a 12th who doesn't.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Seattle Times reporter:

Bob Condotta ‏@bcondotta 2m
On the Seahawks front, I can confirm that it is likely that the team will bring in Michael Robinson for a physical tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.