MRob has physical with Seahawks tomorrow (confirmed by team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seahawkx

Reaction score
HawkFan72":32z3iifg said:
Seahawkx":32z3iifg said:
The seahawks owe us.. Atleast they can bring back the guy who every 12th loves and want back. Then when its time, let him go in a nice classy way instead of releasing just before the first game when he is sick too.. They basically insulted him and gave him no chance to be with another team.

What would you prefer they do with a player who is too sick to play? Carry him on the roster to be nice?

Maybe give him a couple weeks to heal like they do to all other injured/sick players. Plus the point is, They should of released him after the 2nd preseason week because he would of had many opportunities by that time.. Very few players get signed by a new team right before or during the regular season.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Seahawkx":1hzizlma said:
HawkFan72":1hzizlma said:
Seahawkx":1hzizlma said:
The seahawks owe us.. Atleast they can bring back the guy who every 12th loves and want back. Then when its time, let him go in a nice classy way instead of releasing just before the first game when he is sick too.. They basically insulted him and gave him no chance to be with another team.

What would you prefer they do with a player who is too sick to play? Carry him on the roster to be nice?

Maybe give him a couple weeks to heal like they do to all other injured/sick players. Plus the point is, They should of released him after the 2nd preseason week because he would of had many opportunities by that time.. Very few players get signed by a new team right before or during the regular season.

They didn't know if he would even GET better. What he had could have been a career-ender. They didn't know when he would be in football shape again, if ever, so they had to let him go.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
I suspected it would happen when the injury was reported as severe hamstring pull. Maybe just put him on reserve

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Happypuppy":1u4a1wil said:
I suspected it would happen when the injury was reported as severe hamstring pull. Maybe just put him on reserve
as soon as I saw Coleman hurt I yelled "MRob's back!"

Seahawkx

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2jkc192o said:
Seahawkx":2jkc192o said:
HawkFan72":2jkc192o said:
Seahawkx":2jkc192o said:

They didn't know if he would even GET better. What he had could have been a career-ender. They didn't know when he would be in football shape again, if ever, so they had to let him go.

I think the Medical field is at a stage that they would at least have an idea if something is career-ender or how long it will take for him to get better. I am sure the Organization knew exactly what they were dealing with after the 2nd preseason game, but they waited till just days before reg season to release him.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I hope he's well enough to not just pass his physical, but to contribute right away.

Fuzzman55

Reaction score
I want the blocker that is MRob. Both run and pass. All the other stuff is lower on the list of importance to me.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
SWEET!

Never liked losing MRob. Nobody's happier than Mr. Skittles.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Seahawkx":26waqxuk said:
They've paid what they owe "US" as you put it, by WINNING games, even without M.Rob. on board.
They "OWE" us 12's a team that is healthy enough to get out there and fill needs, where needed.
Nobody gets a free ride, it's a TEAM FIRST gig.
I hope he's healthy enough to make it back onto the roster and "COMPETE", because I like the hell out of the guy.

C-Dub

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":eyvvol4b said:
Finally! Just resign him so we don't have to read everyone bitching about his absence anymore.
Now we've gotta find something else to bitch about. Hmmm.....

Subzero717

Reaction score
C-Dub":15s5vxwt said:
Tech Worlds":15s5vxwt said:
Finally! Just resign him so we don't have to read everyone bitching about his absence anymore.
Now we've gotta find something else to bitch about. Hmmm.....

As long as Sweezy and Carp on the roster we are good.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Marshawn is going to celebrate by running for 150 yards against the Rams.

Also, we get to see the return of the inside handoff and the wheel route for a TD!

Status
Not open for further replies.