NBA Playoffs Thread

-The Glove-

Reaction score
So was Lebron the only one playing in that hot ass arena? Hearing a lot of excuses on my feed

OP
OP
T

Throwdown

Reaction score
pmedic920":24o62dhl said:
Throwdown":24o62dhl said:
It'd be so much easier to root for the spurs if they didn't have Ginobili.

Why don't you like him?
Serious question.

Cuz he flopped in the house, and che flopped into bed, after he flopped out the arena, after he thought about flopping all game long.

Dude flops in his sleep lol

Manu's a punk bish

TravTex

Reaction score
pmedic920":18y0calp said:
Throwdown":18y0calp said:
It'd be so much easier to root for the spurs if they didn't have Ginobili.

Why don't you like him?
Serious question.

I was actually pissed off when we resigned him in the offseason. He gets a decent amount of local love, but my wife and I can't stand him. Seems like every time he touches the ball something stupid happens. Sure, he gets some points, but then you look at his line and it's something like 3/12 with four TOs.

On the other hand, I was thinking of all SORTS of better things they could've done with the cap room they had last OS, and now they're back in the finals, so clearly nobody should ever listen to me.

byau

Reaction score
<homerhat>: OKC is cursed. They will not win a title until they relinquish the Sonics history, returning it to the Seattle Sonics when the team returns to Seattle. OKC, hope that we get a team soon so you can move on :D </homerhat>

'Till then ... Go Spurs!

MB12

Reaction score
The NBA is rigged.

I reckon the Heat win game 3, the Spurs win game 4 and then the Heat win the grand finale.

Could someone please tell me what constitutes travelling?!

OP
OP
T

Throwdown

Reaction score
um... It was a thing to hype up the match up, the Heat were down 1 game, they were trying to even it up and they did.

No where did it say "hey the even the series to 1-1", it said they were looking to even the series up 1-1

Attachments

• IMG_0879.PNG
    IMG_0879.PNG
    430.5 KB · Views: 2,548

IndyHawk

Reaction score
MB12":k51zrlob said:
The NBA is rigged.

I reckon the Heat win game 3, the Spurs win game 4 and then the Heat win the grand finale.

Could someone please tell me what constitutes travelling?!
I take it you mean when Lebron drew his 2nd foul?After taking 4 steps before foul..It was a joke of a call..I just happened to see that moment when channel surfing..It's all rigged in my opinion and has been for some time..(years)Oh btw in the rules after 2 steps u cannot carry unless you play in the NBA..

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
I hate to say this but the heat are done. the refs won't let them play and spurs look invincible right now.