NBA Playoffs Thread

SonicHawk

Reaction score
SonicHawk":20drolmo said:
FIN
SA in 5 vs MIA

I'm feeling pretty good about this pick.

and yes, that's about the only thing I'm getting right...

HawkWow

Reaction score
SonicHawk":31wyx9sk said:
SonicHawk":31wyx9sk said:
FIN
SA in 5 vs MIA

I'm feeling pretty good about this pick.

and yes, that's about the only thing I'm getting right...

Wow....mad props to you, Sir!

Lovin' the Spurs. I was satisfied with them knocking off those Okie bastage, now on the verge of (further) bruising the inflated of egos of James and Wade? Couldn't be happier. Wade was my favorite baller not so long ago (my home boy), but these days he makes me ill. Both he and James just have too much to say about stuff they have little knowledge of and it bothers me how much influence / power they wield. Just STFU and play basketball, asshats.

Again...awesome pick. I wonder what you would have got in Vegas with that (?). Surely the odds would have been handsome. Go Spurs!

OP
OP
T

Throwdown

Reaction score
I mean it probably ends tonight, and as much as I'd hate to see Ginobili in a championship hat and shirt(I really hate that man if you can't tell), I really really like Kahwi Leonard and want him to succeed, and it's impossible to hate Duncan, but the Spurs have a STUD in Leonard, there's no reason at all to think they'll fall off anytime soon.

HawkWow

Reaction score
If Leonard doesn't get the big head, and I've seen nothing from him suggesting he will, that kid will have a phenomenal career. Man, he's got some mad hops and he's not afraid to play D, either. I am no longer a hardcore fan of roundball, so spend no time looking at the box scores, but regardless of Duncan's (etc) numbers, Leonard has to be MVP of this series and I look forward to him posterizing Lebron today.

If the series ends today, or even in 6, you have to think Riley is really going to shake things up in Miami. Bye bye Ray (one of my all time favs) and bye bye Wade, for sure. And Rashard Lewis keeps threatening to be a great player, but just like in Seattle, he still doesn't seem to have the heart. I can think of few ballers that have under-achieved quite like Rashard Lewis. He could have been Tim Duncan.

OP
OP
T

Throwdown

Reaction score
LeBron is gonna make the spurs work for that final win, MY MAN!

I need Battier to keep on being rough with Ginobili, let him know what it is.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Dr.-Who.gif

OP
OP
T

Throwdown

Reaction score
Spurs can actually play on a cylinders right now, heat just have LeBron.

It's obvious the entire heat team gave up here in the 3rd, I think LeBron isn't staying in Miami after this. He'll opt out this offseason.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Awesome series. Spurs should have won last year too, oh well. It doesn't look like they'll see a drop off for some time

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":s4aufvym said:
Awesome series. Spurs should have won last year too, oh well. It doesn't look like they'll see a drop off for some time

What was awesome about this series?

Considering that the NHL playoffs went 5 games as well, that series at least felt like a battle. I've never been so disappointed in LeBron and family.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I'm not a Lebron fan...one would call me a Lebron hater. But there should be no disappointment in Lebron. He showed up to play and he was doing work. Too bad his team mates didn't

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
-The Glove-":did77vhf said:
I'm not a Lebron fan...one would call me a Lebron hater. But there should be no disappointment in Lebron. He showed up to play and he was doing work. Too bad his team mates didn't
Looks like he needs work harder on stacking more all-stars on his team