Nba playoffs... Who ya got?

Throwdown

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":11wvzahw said:
Anyone else watch the Clippers blow a 19 point lead late in the 3rd quarter, to lose by 12. Outscored 40-15 in the 4th quarter.

It was poetry

Tical21

Reaction score
I know we hate the NBA and all but the playoffs are so awesome every year! Really hoping Washington can find a way, makes the ECF so much more fun!

Tical21

Reaction score
I do change the channel when Hack-a-Deandre starts though. No place in the game for that. You're supposed to play defense without fouling.

How's this: if you are fouled intentionally away from the ball, your coach can pick anybody he wants to shoot the free-throws.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":36xvb4oy said:
Anyone else watch the Clippers blow a 19 point lead late in the 3rd quarter, to lose by 12. Outscored 40-15 in the 4th quarter.

Key: Harden on the bench that entire time. Josh Smith got fluky hot, and the Clippers couldn't score against five guys who actually play defense.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
DavidSeven":3tragx7q said:
Hawk-Lock":3tragx7q said:

Key: Harden on the bench that entire time. Josh Smith got fluky hot, and the Clippers couldn't score against five guys who actually play defense.

Couldn't agree with you more. Harden is a loser who plays no defense and once every blue moon Josh Smith will get that hot from the perimeter.

pmedic920

Reaction score
How bout them Rockets?

I really don't care about the NBA but DAY'UM.
Coming back from 3-1, with some ass kickings mixed in.
I gotta pull for them the rest of the way.
GoRockets.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
pmedic920":1e4d7qok said:
How bout them Rockets?

GoRockets.

That was a great series. I'm very pleased Ballmer won't get a ring, I hope the curse extends to him for abandoning Seattle.

pmedic920

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":2h55horb said:
pmedic920":2h55horb said:
How bout them Rockets?

GoRockets.

That was a great series. I'm very pleased Ballmer won't get a ring, I hope the curse extends to him for abandoning Seattle.

I don't really know that whole story but didn't he really give it an honest shot, trying to get Seattle a team?
Don't torch me for my ignorance, I really don't know.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I cannot believe the Rockets came back. I've always thought of their team as "losers." The series completely flipped after game 4.

I didn't think the Clipps had much of a chance today after they blew that 19 point lead late in the 3rd quarter in game 6. Mentally, there is no way you can bounce back from that, especially having to play on the road.

GS should handle Houston pretty easily, should be plenty of scoring in those games.

I actually think ATL can give the Cavs a good seriers, I see that series going 6 or 7 games.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I'm convinced it's Golden States time, the way they completely flipped the script on the Grizzlies was impressive, because the Grizzlies were literally just suffocating them.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Throwdown":1woa4jfb said:
I'm convinced it's Golden States time, the way they completely flipped the script on the Grizzlies was impressive, because the Grizzlies were literally just suffocating them.
Obviously I hope so. They're just fun to watch like those Westhead LMU teams. They played basketball like a good hockey or soccer team, always up tempo and free flowing. None of the crap that the Grizzlies call basketball.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
pmedic920":2zbsqurm said:
TheRealDTM":2zbsqurm said:
pmedic920":2zbsqurm said:
How bout them Rockets?

GoRockets.

I don't really know that whole story but didn't he really give it an honest shot, trying to get Seattle a team?
Don't torch me for my ignorance, I really don't know.

No, you are absolutely correct, rumor is NBA said Seattles not happening soon and we want you. It's just bad for Seattle as he was a whale they really wanted. He's from Detroit its not really his fault but if it was possible I'd like no team to win until we get one.

knownone

Reaction score
This years playoffs continues to disappoint me.

Houston is full of so many lazy and entitled players, yet here they are in WCF after an improbable series turn around. This was probably the worst 7 games series I've seen in a long time.

What is wrong with this year. Is it injuries? is it just a low year? outside of GS teams just don't seem very good this year.
Comparing this years ECF and WCF teams to last years. I don't know if any of this years teams would win a series against last years teams.

Throwdown

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":35h6l0bf said:
Throwdown":35h6l0bf said:
Obviously I hope so. They're just fun to watch like those Westhead LMU teams. They played basketball like a good hockey or soccer team, always up tempo and free flowing. None of the crap that the Grizzlies call basketball.

I personally love the way Memphis plays ball, reminds me how it used to be in the 90's growing up, specially when they play the Clippers, it's kind of like those Knicks vs Heat games I used to watch.

The other style I love is the attack the basket style that every team LeBron James has played with has had, one of the many reasons I root for him, too many snipers out there in this era like Curry, Durant and a few others I'm forgetting cuz it's late.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
knownone":1ogv6alz said:
This years playoffs continues to disappoint me.

Houston is full of so many lazy and entitled players, yet here they are in WCF after an improbable series turn around. This was probably the worst 7 games series I've seen in a long time.

What is wrong with this year. Is it injuries? is it just a low year? outside of GS teams just don't seem very good this year.
Comparing this years ECF and WCF teams to last years. I don't know if any of this years teams would win a series against last years teams.

I agree that the playoffs have been a little disappointing. I think a lot of it has to do with injuries. A lot of big names have been sidelined for these playoffs.

Houston making the WCF is very puzzling. They are such a loser squad, I personally thought of them as one of the weaker teams in the west that made the playoffs.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Throwdown":3pgdjeem said:
MizzouHawkGal":3pgdjeem said:
Throwdown":3pgdjeem said:

I personally love the way Memphis plays ball, reminds me how it used to be in the 90's growing up, specially when they play the Clippers, it's kind of like those Knicks vs Heat games I used to watch.

The other style I love is the attack the basket style that every team LeBron James has played with has had, one of the many reasons I root for him, too many snipers out there in this era like Curry, Durant and a few others I'm forgetting cuz it's late.
It's probably more that I hate the fouls more then the physical play. Either way I prefer a wide open style with snipers galore.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
The Hawks might be the worst #1 seed I've ever seen. On the verge of going down 0-2 in the ECF at home.....Oh and did I mention the Cavs are without Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving? Just pathetic performance from Atlanta for the first 6 quarters of this series.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
I hate, hate, hate the NBA since the sonics got stolen. But I must say I love watching this Curry kid from golden state. Oh and that bearded guy from the rockets is the shit too.