Nba playoffs... Who ya got?

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I rarely say this about nba playoffs, but they have been pretty lame this year. Both the conference finals have two teams that just aren't very good. To say Atlanta and Houston are two of the top 4 teams is just incorrect.

A Cavs/Warriors finals will make up for a lot of the lameness of the playoffs. But any NBA Finals is going to be intriguing.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I think we're looking at a lame conference finals, maybe a 5 gamer in the west but that's about it.

Let's go Cavs!

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Throwdown":184d4lp2 said:
I think we're looking at a lame conference finals, maybe a 5 gamer in the west but that's about it.

Let's go Cavs!

Very lame conference finals. I can't think of the last time a home team went down 0-2 in the conference finals. Not to mention they were losing by 20 on their own floor.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":3jy0l4uj said:
I hate, hate, hate the NBA since the sonics got stolen. But I must say I love watching this Curry kid from golden state. Oh and that bearded guy from the rockets is the shit too.

Stephen Curry is the best pure shooter in the history of basketball.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1isxel2i said:
Tech Worlds":1isxel2i said:
I hate, hate, hate the NBA since the sonics got stolen. But I must say I love watching this Curry kid from golden state. Oh and that bearded guy from the rockets is the shit too.

Stephen Curry is the best pure shooter in the history of basketball.

I agree. He makes Dale Ellis and Ray Allen 3-point shooting look like Vin Baker's freethrows.

RApollos

Reaction score
Am I the only one that seems like it's barely worth an effort to watch either conference final. It's almost a guarantee that it'll be Golden State vs Cleveland.

Throwdown

Reaction score
RApollos":2blv9skj said:
Am I the only one that seems like it's barely worth an effort to watch either conference final. It's almost a guarantee that it'll be Golden State vs Cleveland.

At this point take 3 weeks off and wait for the finals.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":131oyg34 said:
I don't see any way cleveland beats the warriors.

A fully healthy Cleveland team would beat the Warriors. If Kyrie is healthy, I think the series is a coinflip. Cavs will have a huge advantage on the glass and in the paint with Thompson and Mozgov. Curious to see if they put LeBron on Curry or Klay. I'd guess LeBron will start out guarding Barnes or Green, but late in games he will guard Curry or Klay.

The problem with the Cavs is they are just really banged up right now. LeBron looks like he is nursing 3 or 4 different injuries right now and he's playing a ton of minutes because of the injuries to Love and Kyrie. Whereas the Warriors are at full strength and have no injuries.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Klay Thomspon proving to everyone that Coogs just aren't that smart. Picks up his 4th and 5th foul in the first few minutes of the second half.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Rockets need another power forward, like a real one. Josh Smith is not a good PF in any system. They got killed on the boards even with Howard down there.

Tical21

Reaction score
WTF happened to Josh Smith? That was my dude. His is the last NBA jersey I bought. That guy used to be an animal.

These finals better be good because the last week and a half was a complete waste of time. The Bulls and Clippers are downright disappointing. I thought the first two rounds were amazing, now this crap.

I'd normally root for the underdog but I'm still trying to figure out whether or not I think Lebron is worth mentioning with the MJ's and Magic's of the world.

Ozzy

Reaction score
LeBron is definitely worth mentioning in the same breath as Jordan and he still has plenty of basketball left. I don't think LB gets enough credit for what he continues to do. People are starting to trend in the right direction.

knownone

Reaction score
austinslater25":2bnt4gfr said:
LeBron is definitely worth mentioning in the same breath as Jordan and he still has plenty of basketball left. I don't think LB gets enough credit for what he continues to do. People are starting to trend in the right direction.
The argument against Lebron is that he's played in arguably the easiest conference for the last 5 years. Honestly, the East has had no one. If he was in the West how many Finals does he make? maybe 2. That's the issue for me, he's a phenomenal player, but he's not even in Jordans league.

If Kyrie is out this series is all but over.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I haven't watched the NBA since the last finals, good to see they're still deathly allergic to playing defense and only run iso plays for Lebron and Steph.

I miss my Sonics, but holy moly what a terrible product.

Latest posts