NBA returning to Seattle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atradees

Reaction score
I am here. I love the Blazers style of play. Good shooting and not defensive banger ball.

It sucks the Sonics left. The I5 rivalry was awesome in years past.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
The NBA is worthless, unwatchable unless the Sonics are playing in Seattle instead of Oklahoma City. I haven't seen a full NBA game since 2008, and when I'm in a bar or something and a game is on, a glance tells me that the league still sucks.

I only hope the NBA comes back here so we get a NHL team, but honestly, if some other area billionaire decides to go in on a hockey-only arena around here, I hope the NBA stays out.

British Hawk

Reaction score
Man I hate David Stern.

You gotta feel for Chris Hansen, he did everything he could to bring back the Sonics. You simply cannot win against such a corrupt commissioner who has made it no secret of his disdain towards Seattle. It is a travesty that an NBA team does not reside in Seattle given the level of support and passion that the people of the city can bring.

I'm still positive that the Sonics will be back within 10 years. Sooner the better.

HansGruber

Reaction score
I'm not positive about the Sonics returning now, but that's probably a good thing. ;)

HansGruber

Reaction score
Yeah, NHL might be fun but they have serious problems keeping the league running. Missing a whole season for a strike? Turned me off right there. To much greed for a third rate product.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
IMHO it's a better product then the NBA, but that's kind of like being the tallest dwarf, right?!?!

drdiags

Reaction score
Yeah, we mad bro and OKC is constructing an idol in his likeness. They won the lottery of life.

Still not sure I would expect the new commish to make a difference until that TV contract issue is resolved. We will see.

But Stern, enjoy your retirement, little man.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I've said this before, I hope Little Napoleon and Clay Clay are the first 2 people to ever die from a very severe scorching case of herpes! 8)

GCrow

Reaction score
Throwdown":jce3vy5q said:
http://msn.foxsports.com/ohio/story/nba-beat-with-new-commish-seattle-back-on-nba-radar-020314?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Maybe, just maybe the hawks flipped the script last night???

Just came to post this, big, positive news if you wanna believe Sam Amico.

(Should also have a large WARNING sign before clicking on that link because of the big large picture at the top)

chris98251

Reaction score
I predicted this! It was in another thread.

How can they say the fanbase doesn't support it's teams when we travel all the way to New York and sway the outcome with their noise.

They can also see that with what Paul, John and Pete have built this Market is going to be a gold mine media wise for the next 5 to 10 years with how the Seahawks are built.

Status
Not open for further replies.