Ndamukong Suh A Ram (Sefarian-Jenkins signs with Jags)

jeremiah

Reaction score
Seymour":pz6rs8kb said:
If they sign Suh at age 31 after dumping Bennett at 32, that would pretty much squash the "getting younger" excuse for Bennett.

How about just getting better. Bennett is highly over rated, Suh....is a flat out badass.

jeremiah

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1ckfe8ln said:
Sgt. Largent":1ckfe8ln said:
WindCityHawk":1ckfe8ln said:
Lol, you're all tired of Bennett's "distractions" but you want Suh? I don't want to hear about your "football reasons" ever again. That's some blatant bs.

When was Bennett a distraction on the field?

His chirping on Twitter and distractions were all off the field, not the same as Suh. Suh's distractions are about his dirty play on the field...............which I'm not saying those are not distractions, they certainly are.

But IMO it's not a fair comparison.

Really?

Bennett wasn't the most disciplined player on the field.

Bennett punching opposing players during victory formations, is what comes to mind with MB. IMO he is a punk, and has always been one.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
jeremiah":1l0n127k said:
Uncle Si":1l0n127k said:
Sgt. Largent":1l0n127k said:
WindCityHawk":1l0n127k said:
Lol, you're all tired of Bennett's "distractions" but you want Suh? I don't want to hear about your "football reasons" ever again. That's some blatant bs.

His chirping on Twitter and distractions were all off the field, not the same as Suh. Suh's distractions are about his dirty play on the field...............which I'm not saying those are not distractions, they certainly are.

Really?

Bennett punching opposing players during victory formations, is what comes to mind with MB. IMO he is a punk, and has always been one.

You mean swipe at the ball the way the coaches taught him how to do it?

These convenient opinions are pitiful. Literally most of the NFL sees Suh for what he has been, a guy who has repeatedly done FARRR worse than Bennett on the field. And really, all these brand new opinions of Bennett only started in 2017

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Scorpion05":17jxq29o said:
jeremiah":17jxq29o said:
Uncle Si":17jxq29o said:
Sgt. Largent":17jxq29o said:

Really?

You mean swipe at the ball the way the coaches taught him how to do it?

These convenient opinions are pitiful. Literally most of the NFL sees Suh for what he has been, a guy who has repeatedly done FARRR worse than Bennett on the field. And really, all these brand new opinions of Bennett only started in 2017

Bennett wasn't even fined by the league. Fines are automatic unless the league believes the penalty was unjustified.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
My girlfriend got me all excited. She came home and says she heard the Seahawks signed some guy whose name she can't pronounce, so naturally I thought it was Suh.

Turns out she was talking about Barkevious Mingo. Only three days behind with that info.

massari

Reaction score
Bennett and Richardson have a combined cap hit of about $15M and the Seahawks let them walk.

Hope they have a plan.

Kinger95

Reaction score
Hawks got all our eggs in the Suh basket I think. If we lose out on him then Earl might be history

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Kinger95":3b2wlzlb said:
Hawks got all our eggs in the Suh basket I think. If we lose out on him then Earl might be history

Quinton Dial visited today. He might be Plan B at 3T.

kf3339

Reaction score
hawknation2018":1qghdegd said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/diannaESPN/status/974797448475529216[/tweet]

I have a strong feeling we are out of the Suh option. Hope I'm wrong.

King Dog

Reaction score
kf3339":3d41amba said:
hawknation2018":3d41amba said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/diannaESPN/status/974797448475529216[/tweet]

I have a strong feeling we are out of the Suh option. Hope I'm wrong.
We've been out of the anyone who is good option for the entirety of FA

Seymour

Reaction score
I think Pete is saving his $$ to pay Wilson and Wagner next year.

IrishNW

Reaction score
Suh is the only free agent I really want. This guy would be peanut butter and jelly with Pete.

Plays hard physical fast and with a nasty streak but most importantly hes not a locker room cancer

12forlife

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2ak4qi9b said:
12forlife":2ak4qi9b said:
As for Jimmy, I say by Felicia!! Yeah he scored 10 TD's last year big deal.

Was that seriously just posted on this message board? Come on.

Why do you choose to cut out the rest of my post, that has "facts" behind his underwhelming performance. Yes 10 TD's isn't nothing, but most were scored against weak competition, to many drops, and when we needed him for a playoff push he literally disappears. So when you want to cut and paste some ones post please try to be open minded, get off JG's lap and comprehend the whole post, and not just what you want to.

Jville

Reaction score
Congratulations are in order for Austin Seferian-Jenkins ............. "Seferian-Jenkins also talked about his sobriety; it’s been 419 days since he has stopped drinking alcohol." >>> [urltargetblank]http://sports.mynorthwest.com/424408/austin-seferian-jenkins-signs-jags/[/urltargetblank]

Kinger95

Reaction score
Titans just released a DL, supposed to get Suh in for a meeting. Bad news boys

adeltaY

Reaction score
12forlife":376xox8f said:
MontanaHawk05":376xox8f said:
12forlife":376xox8f said:
As for Jimmy, I say by Felicia!! Yeah he scored 10 TD's last year big deal.

Was that seriously just posted on this message board? Come on.

Why do you choose to cut out the rest of my post, that has "facts" behind his underwhelming performance. Yes 10 TD's isn't nothing, but most were scored against weak competition, to many drops, and when we needed him for a playoff push he literally disappears. So when you want to cut and paste some ones post please try to be open minded, get off JG's lap and comprehend the whole post, and not just what you want to.

Who cares if they were against "weak defenses" a TD is a TD. Did Lynch's 4 TD game against the Giants in 2014 mean less because they were a weak D? Did Russ throwing 5 TDs against the Steelers in 2015 not impress because their pass D sucked?

Also he had a TD against the Rams and two against the Cards. Not weak defenses. I agree with the rest of your points about the drops and awful ypc and performance between the 20s, but those TDs were valuable.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Kinger95":y7m4vh57 said:

So did the Seahawks...

Uncle Si

Reaction score
A-Dog":horknk32 said:
Uncle Si":horknk32 said:
Kinger95":horknk32 said:

So did the Seahawks...
they did?

Didnt they move Bennett? lose Richardson?

are the Seahawks not in the market for a DL and have they not entertained Suh?

curious as to why the Titans doing it is bad news?