Ndamukong Suh A Ram (Sefarian-Jenkins signs with Jags)

Ramfan128

Reaction score
original poster":1e7xgjae said:
flmmkrz":1e7xgjae said:
original poster":1e7xgjae said:
I've studied the Rams cap a little and can say with absolute certainly that will be far from in 'cap hell'.

They're actually looking to be in really good shape cap wise in terms of managing larger contracts coming off the books at the same time rookie second contracts are due.

With some creativity I'm sure it could be done but Suh Donald Joyner Gurley Peters and Goff all within the next couple seasons and they won't have any cap issues? 3 of their 5 oline starts are all without contracts next year as well.

Nope, they will be fine and I don't enjoy saying that.

It looks that way, but some Rams fans are a little disconcerted by the fact that we have had to use the franchise tag three years in a row. While Fisher and McVay is obviously a big difference, the rest of the FO is largely still intact. With the cap increases and guys constantly being the highest paid player at their position....for some reason we're struggling to re-sign guys.

Cousins contract will also hurt other teams. And I think the NBA salary cap explosion of a few years ago is an underrated part of this too - TONS of NFL players were blown away by the contracts for average NBA players.

It's because of this that I believe the Rams will have to pick two out of three of Donald/Gurley/Goff - Gurley is the obvious man out because of the Lev Bell situation. Whatever he ends up getting, Gurley will want more. If Bell hits the open market next year I think a team may pay him $20 million, and if that happens you will not have to deal with Todd Gurley on the Rams after we franchise him once or twice.

If we don't sign Suh, I would almost want to give Gurley a MONSTER contract that paid most of the money this year and next, along with Donald, so that their cap numbers come down a bit when Goff needs re-signed.

kf3339

Reaction score
If Suh signs with the Rams that DL is going to be scary great. No other way to look at it.

RCATES

Reaction score
Ramfan128":3q2ltul4 said:
At this point if he doesn't sign with the Rams I'll be devastated.

The draft, Suh, Donald's extension will take up the rest of our cap this year - but I'm fine with that. The waiting on this is crazy.

Problem is that the Titans can easily pay him more than we can...and even though I don't consider them to be a contender, they did win a playoff game last year. Suh might see it differently.

Suh doesn't give a good damn about a team being a contender. He's going after the money (Dolphins signing). If he was I'd still take Saints over Titans and Rams. I'm not sold on either of the other two QB's going deep into the playoffs.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I would have thought he would want to be near the restaurant he owns in Miami...

Suh Casa000

flmmkrz

Reaction score
RedAlice":2rzon6wb said:
Looks like the Jets are now offering Suh the most money.

guess the jets became superbowl contenders when the offer went high enough. Wanting to play for a winner lol, back to chasing the big bucks it seems

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
flmmkrz":28gm19wj said:
RedAlice":28gm19wj said:
Looks like the Jets are now offering Suh the most money.

guess the jets became superbowl contenders when the offer went high enough. Wanting to play for a winner lol, back to chasing the big bucks it seems

Wasnt there a song about that.....I like big bucks I cannot lie?????

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/978020639075319808[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/rvacchianosny/status/978019975129632768[/tweet]

toffee

Reaction score
So Jet made an offer to Suh without meeting him or any interviews, then quickly rescinded their offer?

Mickey Mouse organization much?

Rat

Reaction score
I'd still like to make a run at him, but I'm sure Pete would prefer to see if the Vikings have any more 12th stringers we can cheap out on.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Ruminator":35fafz4a said:
If he winds up being a Titan that's just going to be weird and I'm not sure why but it is.

If Suh becomes a Titan, I hope they make the SB and Rams show them how badly they should’ve lost last time.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Really still hope we make a good play at him. You can be pissed at our team and FO as much as you want but we are not Detroit or Miami. Suh would have an instant impact on our team and would flourish in our defense.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
RedAlice":10qlqqfn said:
As I understand it, it’s $$$ or a ring.

Hawks offer one of those?

Seahawks have NOT offered Suh. despite his reported interest.

toffee

Reaction score
hawknation2018":38oz26sv said:
RedAlice":38oz26sv said:
As I understand it, it’s $$$ or a ring.

Hawks offer one of those?

Seahawks have NOT offered Suh. despite his reported interest.

Got to wonder if Pete and John met with Suh when he was in Seattle?

original poster

Reaction score
They had a telephone conversation as far as I'm aware.

He will absolutely not become a Seahawk.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Looking more and more like he's heading to the Rams. Wilson will have fun with Suh and Donald....