New Hawks Tat

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Zorn Fan":2q0w67b0 said:
BlueTalon":2q0w67b0 said:
Zorn Fan":2q0w67b0 said:
Thank you :D

Been getting a lot of flack for it but I am no bandwagon fan and I stand by my/our team!
There's nothing quite like permanent ink to say "you are high on crack if you think I'm a bandwagon fan."
You got that right!!! All these so called fans don't have the balls to make their "dedication" permanent!

Love your tat!!!!!
Thank you! But really, I'm just getting started.

IMG 6429med
IMG 6431cropmed

My back still needs a lot of work before it's finished. I'm just taking a prolonged break right now because I'm not exactly wealthy.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Zorn Fan":gb8o7mi0 said:

Been getting a lot of flack for it but I am no bandwagon fan and I stand by my/our team!

BlueTalon":gb8o7mi0 said:

There's nothing quite like permanent ink to say "you are high on crack if you think I'm a bandwagon fan."

IMG 6428med

You got that right!!! All these so called fans don't have the balls to make their "dedication" permanent!

Love your tat!!!!!

Hold up! You need a tat to show you're a true fan? The last thing I'd get is a sports tattoo. I don't know about you guys but a tattoo for me is meant to be personal and have meaning. My life has more meaning than sports. I'd be damned if someone tries to diminish my fandom because of it though.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
-The Glove-":kuw5ji01 said:
Hold up! You need a tat to show you're a true fan? The last thing I'd get is a sports tattoo. I don't know about you guys but a tattoo for me is meant to be personal and have meaning. My life has more meaning than sports. I'd be damned if someone tries to diminish my fandom because of it though.
That's not what I said. You do not need a tattoo as proof of your status as a fan. However, having a tattoo is positive proof that you are a somewhat rabid fan.

Zorn Fan did say something about not having the balls to make your dedication permanent, but I'm pretty sure she was joking.

Oh, and for what it's worth, I completely agree with you -- tattoos should be personal and have meaning. I have tattoos of my dogs as well as the Seahawks ink. I show them off because I'm proud of them, not because I think anybody is a lesser fan if they don't have any.

Zorn Fan

Reaction score
All my tattoos commemorate times, people and events in my life. I have been a fan since I laid eyes on Jim Zorn as a teenager. Seeing the Hawks go all the way is a dream come true and I am not ashamed to ink a special time for me.

What I meant by my other comment was, you hear hard core fans from other teams talking it up but then they won't walk the walk. I would never judge someone on getting or not getting a sports tattoo, Not everyone likes tattoos and I am sure there are people on here that would make my "fandom" look elementary. Like it was said, that is a completely personal decision. My brother is a Broncos fan, so the weeks before the game I got an earful. He was a lot of talk but when it was all said and done.......had a thousand excuses why and he called me crazy for getting my tattoo. :roll: