New here but a fan forever

OrFan

Reaction score
The Radish":a732ptev said:
OrFan":a732ptev said:
pmedic920":a732ptev said:
Welcome Indy. I'm a new guy as well. I found the board while looking for 12's in the Houston area. I'm not sure if the old timers consider me one of the family or not, but I consider myself one and nobody has said different yet.
Good bunch of folks "up in here".

With as much fighting as we do between ourselves, we had to have a paramedic on the scene!

Welcome, Indy.

The other reason we've decided to let him ride is the fact he has a really gorgeous wife and daughter. Both blonde and beautiful. Why do beautiful blonde Texans marry short dark haired guys?

:D

Because they know how to use their flag pole!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
OrFan":geg9u856 said:
The Radish":geg9u856 said:
OrFan":geg9u856 said:
pmedic920":geg9u856 said:
Welcome Indy. I'm a new guy as well. I found the board while looking for 12's in the Houston area. I'm not sure if the old timers consider me one of the family or not, but I consider myself one and nobody has said different yet.

With as much fighting as we do between ourselves, we had to have a paramedic on the scene!

Welcome, Indy.

The other reason we've decided to let him ride is the fact he has a really gorgeous wife and daughter. Both blonde and beautiful. Why do beautiful blonde Texans marry short dark haired guys?

:les: :les:

Jville

Reaction score
IndyHawk":1sa4stza said:
Hi all,I thought I'd do a quick intro (hope this is where it goes)anyway I live in South Bend, Indiana since coming here in the early 80's from Vashon Island..Been a Hawk fan since
the start and still have my king County Seahawk cards lol..Anyway before the Hawks came
I remember seeing the Raiders on tv all the time so we started off being a fan of them but of course that ended..Another thing we started off in the NFC so we are where we should be..I've been reading this site awhile and think it's set up pretty good so time for my 2 cents occasionaly.. GO Hawks!!

South Bend you say? Well, this old timer has been waiting a long time for those new Studebakers to start rolling of the assembly line again. HidH4754663150846958w217h171c7rs1pid1 ..... I'd like a Golden Hawk. Welcome to .net

pmedic920

Reaction score
OrFan":1qrkaxt0 said:
The Radish":1qrkaxt0 said:
OrFan":1qrkaxt0 said:
pmedic920":1qrkaxt0 said:

Welcome, Indy.

7e8ada4e.jpg

Latest posts