NEW Real Rob Report - Off Season Workout at The Yard

TLD0550

Reaction score
OkieHawk":2v33dbn8 said:
TLD0550":2v33dbn8 said:
Man Russ is 100 percent in charge of this team not that we didnt know, but even driving the van to the practice field.

Speaking of vans was that Marshawns van they were rolling in?

Umm...that wasn't a van, it was an SUV of some sort. Plus there were no skittles laying around in it.
Umm... Yes it was you must have been staring into russells eyes instaed of watching the video. Thanks though and as for the skittles ya never know, But thanks for talking out your a@#.

penihawk

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you can see Turbs biceps grow while he is abusing those ropes. I think he turns into a bigtime player this year.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
They're in sunny, Southern Cal and Marshawn's azz can't manage to show up? What's the RRR without the 'messin with Marshawn' segment? I still can't believe Percy didn't show up after publicly mentioning how RW gave him a heads-up about this practice immediately after he signed. Ah well, I s'pose sh*t happens. I'm hoping that both no shows were absent because of previous comittments. Some of y'all disagree with my take on team unity and veteran leadership, and that's cool, but we have some guys like Russell, Sidney and DB who 'get it,' IMO. With Russel showing up, we've already got one of the most important cogs in our team attending. Sidney's no slouch either. How about our field general, Mr. Mike Rob? Nobody's bigger than the team.

Come to think of it, was Tate's 'already arrived' attitude in attendance. I want all these guys to report to my office, pronto! :stirthepot:

Harperville

Reaction score
Could you imagine Turbin's upper body on Lynch's lower body? Unstoppable!

Seanhawk

Reaction score
BigMeach":21jhuudz said:
In the vid background you can see Darren Fells one handing a ball like its a golf ball.

Yeah, it was effortless.

Bakergirl

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":2a22erwo said:
dunceface":2a22erwo said:
FEEL UUUUUUUUU!!!
I love the chemistry our team has! Just like me and my smartass friends hangin out

FIZZLE!

Indeed, they behave like the group of guys I am part of. Flipping shit sometimes, but very fun with it. This is a really tight unit. PC probably loves it. Keeping the boys happy.

There has to be other players on other teams thinking about doing it, but RRR is getting publicity like crazy. I hope MikeRob plays and works hard enough to retire a Seahawk, because he has embedded himself to the team quite deep.

No worries after he wins a Super Bowl or two with Seattle he will retire a Hawk. ;)

bigcc

Reaction score
Wenhawk":29sxhp97 said:
One of the longer episodes. There is going to be some tough competition for the 5th WR spot and 3rd TE spot this year.

2,800 rushing yards between Lynch and Turbin is a crazy high goal but if we get some early leads and teams are scared of getting beat over the top we could get close.

no way we hit 2800 but don't forget that wilson takes 400-500 off that total

OkieHawk

Reaction score
TLD0550":fjl16pz7 said:
OkieHawk":fjl16pz7 said:
TLD0550":fjl16pz7 said:
Man Russ is 100 percent in charge of this team not that we didnt know, but even driving the van to the practice field.

Speaking of vans was that Marshawns van they were rolling in?

Umm...that wasn't a van, it was an SUV of some sort. Plus there were no skittles laying around in it.
Umm... Yes it was you must have been staring into russells eyes instaed of watching the video. Thanks though and as for the skittles ya never know, But thanks for talking out your a@#.

We never see the outside of the vehicle, and if you get this worked up over something like this then :th2thumbs:

TLD0550

Reaction score
im not worked up just 100% correct your the one that called me out !!!!

OkieHawk

Reaction score
TLD0550":1fkheljf said:

As a light jab for the sake of humor but evidently the skittles comment wasn't clear enough to convey humor. You then proceeded to say
But thanks for talking out your a@#.
That seems worked up to me as I never said anything derogatory to you. Regardless, I can just chalk this up to the off-season making people touchy :thirishdrinkers:

TLD0550

Reaction score
OkieHawk":1qeoxymv said:
TLD0550":1qeoxymv said:

As a light jab for the sake of humor but evidently the skittles comment wasn't clear enough to convey humor. You then proceeded to say
But thanks for talking out your a@#.
That seems worked up to me as I never said anything derogatory to you. Regardless, I can just chalk this up to the off-season making people touchy :thirishdrinkers:
Sounds great my friend go hawks !!!!

Latest posts