New Seahawks.net Tradition "Ahhh-Oooo, Ahhh-Oooo, Ahhh-Oooo"

Barakas

Reaction score
Every time a 49ers troll mentions how many SB rings they have our response will be:

Ahhh-Oooo, Ahhh-Oooo, Ahhh-Oooo

It will be the gift that keeps on giving...

:49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall:

GCrow

Reaction score
Think we should follow the hot trend these days. Get a Mod to whip up a 2 page PDF, then email it out to every member here, detailing and reminding us all when to do it.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
This has been my new 5 rings comeback since about .0345 of a second into reading that crowd noise plan.

chris98251

Reaction score
I have stayed in Hotel rooms where that sound is heard through the walls, also during the mating season by coyotes.

Could you imaging the 49er Cheer squad doing that in unison during the game?

Chapman

Reaction score
Better yet everytime one of those dick bags brings up the past, we punch their mothers for having kids so stupid.

rlkats

Reaction score
You know what. I guess I was deaf or something, not until recently have I heard the 5-rings argument and while i am a Niner fan I agree it does get old. The main issue I have in my head is that nothing of my niners even resemble the old niners. Different offence, the D seems as good to a point. So ya I dont get the 5-Rings argument.
The other part that makes it tough is you can not ignore history. I dont know good luck with it gentlemen. oh ya we have 5 rings oh and a loss lol JK guys

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
rlkats":3d5fne3q said:
You know what. I guess I was deaf or something, not until recently have I heard the 5-rings argument and while i am a Niner fan I agree it does get old. The main issue I have in my head is that nothing of my niners even resemble the old niners. Different offence, the D seems as good to a point. So ya I dont get the 5-Rings argument.
The other part that makes it tough is you can not ignore history. I dont know good luck with it gentlemen. oh ya we have 5 rings oh and a loss lol JK guys

what were you saying? sorry, I couldn't hear you over the...

rlkats

Reaction score
Um Zeb I was agreeing with you guys. The last part was sarcasim

rlkats

Reaction score
And finish it off with here is you cookie lol

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I have some old bowling trophies from 30-35 years ago, but I rarely talk about them. They have the same relevance as the "5 rings" do.

Latest posts