New SoundFX

KatarHol

Reaction score
When does the new SoundFX come out for the conference championship games? I am jonesing for this one.

253hawk

Reaction score
Last season they came out the Wednesday after the game so...very soon, I would hope.

seaNOmercy

Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing, they were talking about it on NFL network the other day.

They said Wilson was mic'd up and it's supposed to be a hell of a listen (I guess there's audio of him calling out his pass to Kearse in OT) but I can't find it anywhere yet...

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Make sure you guys watch Turning Point tonight on NBCSports (626 on comcast in seattle area) at 10:30 pm. Inside the NFL on the NFL Network (418) at 9 PM should have a lot of footage too.

Bprez3

Reaction score
I am wondering the same thing. I believe Turning Point (NBCSN) is on tonight and they use a lot of the Sound FX material

Ha! you beat me to BT21

tdigitee

Reaction score
My listings say there is one Thursday night at 10, but then the "2015 Championship Weekend" episode comes on FridAy night.
Not sure what the difference is so I am recording both!

bigtrain21

Reaction score
tdigitee":2u8rq86h said:
My listings say there is one Thursday night at 10, but then the "2015 Championship Weekend" episode comes on FridAy night.
Not sure what the difference is so I am recording both!

My menu shows it at noon on friday as the first showing so I would record that one too.

253hawk

Reaction score
seaNOmercy":303azy14 said:
They said Wilson was mic'd up and it's supposed to be a hell of a listen (I guess there's audio of him calling out his pass to Kearse in OT) but I can't find it anywhere yet...

I caught part of it on Showtime. At some point, Russ finds Kearse and the OL on the sideline and tells him to watch for the check. He must've seen something that Green Bay's safeties were doing. Before the play, while in the huddle, Russ calls a 37 Power Alert Nickel 95. As soon as they get to the line and into the 37 Power formation, Russ checks Tukuafu out of the backfield and over to the left sideline. He cadences, calls the Check-50 and Kearse takes off on his post route instead of staying in to block.

edit: Apparently it will be out on Friday at noon.

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/networksc ... lectedDate

HawkinInLA

Reaction score
Sound FX Championship Weekend is on NFL Network at 12 noon on Friday. It's going to have both games.

After that at 2:00 is America's Game 2013 Seahawks in case you haven't seen it.

Then on Sunday at 9 am it's a half hour version of XL followed by a half hour version of XLVIII at 1:30.