Newton just disgraced the flag...

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
BlueBlood":3iqg3ogc said:
I will root against him because he is an asshole.. I still love my team and russell outplayed him yet again.. Too little too late

Not sure about that. RW was a big reason why we fell behind. Cam didn't play great, but he never made mistakes that hurt his team.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":2i6xe1af said:
People complaining about Cam need to look in the mirror. Sherm and Baldwin were 100x more cocky in their first few years.

Look in the mirror?

And cocky and 1st class douche are 2 separate things.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Hawkpower":1k6xs76e said:
Hawk-Lock":1k6xs76e said:
People complaining about Cam need to look in the mirror. Sherm and Baldwin were 100x more cocky in their first few years.

Look in the mirror?

[vine]iOtXVEWVYqH[/vine]
He's a douche

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Hawkpower":9ef8omcd said:
Hawk-Lock":9ef8omcd said:

Look in the mirror?

Pretending to take a dump on the ball is douchey. Grabbing Pom-Poms and cheer with the cheerleaders is douchey. Just saying it how it is. I love them both, but if you ask 100 NFL fans not from Seattle or Carolina who is more "douchey," most will say Sherm or Doug.

SeaChickN

Reaction score
Good for him. He didn't have to do much. His running game and defense won it. Remember when that argument was used to discount Russell's accomplishments? It's different for the #1 pick. He'll come back down to earth and be hiding under the towel soon enough. He's just this year's narrative. Let him have it.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
JPatera76":3o0pu1bk said:
Hawkpower":3o0pu1bk said:
Hawk-Lock":3o0pu1bk said:

Look in the mirror?

[vine]iOtXVEWVYqH[/vine]
He's a douche

I hate can as much as anybody, but this doesn't really bother me.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Don't really care, just makes him look like the immature douche we already knew he was.
Wait until things go wrong and he'll be back hiding under his towel again.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
I have no problem with this. I could see it being a d-bag move if it was the first time he ever did something like it but everybody and their grandmother knew about the priors. It looks like he was doing it in jest mocking his own prior actions. Doesn't make him liked any better but he won the right to do that.

Threedee

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1h4baozk said:
12th man flag or American flag? Didnt see what your referring to.
Well, SC is the birthplace of the Confederacy, so the American flag has been desecrated there before. :D

Rob12

Reaction score
Who cares? Good grief, is this what we're really complaining about these days? A Panther fan handed him a 12 flag in his house after a huge win. What the hell was he supposed to do with it? Hug it?

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Rob12":i5nq1299 said:
Who cares? Good grief, is this what we're really complaining about these days? A Panther fan handed him a 12 flag in his house after a huge win. What the hell was he supposed to do with it? Hug it?

100% agree Rob. And it is not like he threw it on the ground and then stomped on it. Someone handed it to him and he threw it. A lot of our guys would have done the same if it were an opposing teams flag.

Rob12

Reaction score
Hawkpower":1okjpg8k said:
What would Russ have done in that scenario?

Cam isn't Russ, and Russ isn't Cam. So that's kind of a stupid question.

Both of them dedicate much of their time to enrich and impact the lives of children, though. Cam might douche out on the field sometimes, but he's a good guy. I think people calling him an asshole and cocky prick is a bit much.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Dude's fired up about the win, going to the NFCCG, and he throws a flag that was just handed to him.
So what. They won, they can go a little crazy.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Hawkpower":1eqtmm3q said:

I doubt RW would have grabbed it.

But I'm sure Sherm, Bennett, Kam, Doug, etc. would have all grabbed it and done the same.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Hawkpower":3a1vy696 said:

He probably would have held the 12 flag up. He does play for the Seahawks. If he would have thrown it on the ground, this place would explode.