Next guy up...

ProckHawks

Reaction score
I'm not worried about Harvin missing 3/4 months nor am I worried about what's going on with Rice. That just means Harper, Kearse, Bates, Williams or someone that could sneak up during preseason games (ex: Baldwin 2010) needs to step up and makes plays. We won 11 games without Harvin and we cold win as many or more without him. What's important is that Wilson is getting first team reps all training camp. Our core has another year under their belt and our defense is down right scary. Stop crying over Harvin.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
It's too bad there weren't any other threads about Harvin that this would fit in....

OP
OP
P

ProckHawks

Reaction score
No, because I'm trying to be positive about what happen. I don't feel like my message would come across with all the pissing and crying over a player who'd never taken a snap with the Seahawks. Great observation there buddy.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
From the thread you're too good for, buddy:

bestfightstory said:

"I just remembered we are a run-first team with a stellar defense that is going to the Super Bowl this year.

Not worried."

Maybe I should have started my own thread.......

A

Anonymous

It's interesting reading the posts submitted over the last 18 hours, or so. Mods are really going to be earning their keep right now.

Human nature will never cease to amaze me.

Latest posts